Reviews for Grantaire the Drunk Bird
Almost an Actress chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
That was epic and so cute and amazing.
iluvmusicsomuch chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
lol! Enjolras an elephant! No way! HAHAH
fictionlover chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
heehee. that's very cute. :-)
chunk chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
hey babe

this poem rocked you know i love the stuff you write, continue it makes me happy.

love la epster number 1 fan
Genniive chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
*falls off chair laughing* Great... truely great!
T-R-Us chapter 1 . 9/15/2004
Ah... you don't get much better then this. I love Les Mis. I love Dr. Seuss... and putting them together, GENIUS.

"And now I feel happy

And no longer deranged" Yes. Yes. Yes. This is going on my favorites. lol
obsetress chapter 1 . 5/29/2004
Hehehe

Obsetress
Danica Enjolras chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
it is so much fun to read out load to a friend at about one in the morning! And I love the last line! But my friend loves the Eparoo and her brother who was only two! Very fun to say! I'll be sayign that on an absinthe buzz for hours!
La Pamplemousse chapter 1 . 4/17/2004
Very cute!
tattered sparrow chapter 1 . 4/17/2004
This was good. It was really cute, and the end was adorable! (Enjolras? Elephant! Ahahahaha! That is amazing! _ )
souteneurette chapter 1 . 4/17/2004
That was so cute! Do write more. Now, I have a craving to write some poetry. _ Nice job for your first fanfic.
sweet775 chapter 1 . 4/17/2004
LMAO! This made me laugh hysterically. Maybe because I have no life, but probably because this is funny.
Toff chapter 1 . 4/17/2004
Very cute, haha, but a few of your rhymes don't really work. "Enjolras" and "grass" and "pain" and "Seine." I just want to make sure you aren't pronouncing "seine" like the word "sane" and Enjolras like "Enjol-rass." I clearly remember when I used to pronounce "Enjolras" "N-jol-ras" and -this is my embarrasing one- "Feuilly" "Fuel-y"
Excellent, especially for a first.
Andi de Tarauger chapter 1 . 4/17/2004
Oh my gosh, this rocks. It's priceless. I love the end. XDXDXD Wow...some people have too much time on their hands...*dies at the image of Enjie as an elephant*