Reviews for Not A Fairy Tale
Meow the Unicorn chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
I wish it was real too.. :s
Moxxi chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
Oh my lord. I don't know if my iTunes randomly playing a depressing Evanescence song has an effect on my mood or anything, but this made me want to start sobbing.

]: I felt the loneliness and emptiness. Oh, poor Remus!
M. Fawkes chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Lovely utterly lovely, but oh so sad, huantingly so, Idon't even know how to express how amazing this was.
A Lonely Kitsune chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
Okay, I'm not trying to be mean, but since this is such a serious ficcy(and also a great ficcy) I had to lighten it up. That last line...is it possible to molest a ghost? Heh. Sorry..made me laugh. Well, its a really good ficcy, and now I'll take my leave. Bye!
Gene Kelly chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
oh Jesus...the last line...really tied it together.

*sniffles*

poor remus.
evalanis chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
A beautiful piece of work. I felt like crying when you wrote about the "body shaped depression next to Remus in the bed" and all of the other examples. So sad.
Fizzingwhizb chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
Beautiful story!
Sabe chapter 1 . 12/6/2004
o_o

...Wow, that's so sweet... That's the first fanfiction I've read in ages that's made me actually want to cry. ;_;
Rachel D.M chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
gorgeous.

just beautiful. hugely depressing, but hauntingly lovely at the same time. lol. there are so many things i love about this, and so many ways in which its clever and well written, i cant even list them all.

so ill just leave you with: GO YOU!
clash91 chapter 1 . 10/31/2004
*is crying*
goddess of darkness3 chapter 1 . 10/8/2004
Poor Remus!

Very good story. Excelent job portraying Remus's emotions!
greeninkstain chapter 1 . 10/7/2004
Wow. That was an *amazing* fic. So sad and so sweet. Really touching.
Kalie Mae chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
THanks for making me cry! I didn't even realize I was crying. Its a wonderful story and beautifully written. I wanna give poor Rem a big hug...
LuthienPersephone chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
*cries* And cries. And cries. Wa! What is it with the fairytale fics? WHY? WHY DO THEY MAKE ME CRY MY EYES OUT! Damn you and your talented writing! *cries some more* *clings to my Remus*
hids chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
omg this was so beautifully written.

i applaud you on writing such a touching and heart wreanching story.

if i wasn't so hyped up on coca cola i would've cried...really i would've

anyways i love love love this story so please write more SB/RL stories soon!