Reviews for Lessons in Oil Paint
SJC-Caron chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
This is a good but not great fanfic...but I can't think of a way to greatly improve it.

Something that should be added: when Ken is trying to convince Ms. Kiyoshi about alternative worlds, he should of asked her if she remembered Christmas 2001(?) when the control spires and digimon appeared in the real world.
Frostphantom chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
That wuz an amazing story :)
digiwriter1392 chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Amazing Ken/Wormmon story. I love stories about their relationship!
athenaswings chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
you've got a talented writing style there. i saw that last painting in my mind very clearly, even though i can't draw to save my life. XD
Manta85 chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
Another fine piece. I love the soulmate theme you use in your stories [a reason why this too made it onto my C2 group. ; ] I really liked the setting, and I'm glad that Ken actually comes back to see his family and friends. And it was sweet of Ken to leave the painting for the teacher.

All in all, a beautifully written story. Good job! :D
Golden Vixen chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
Hey, this is a good story! I really like it. Man, if I had talent like you, I would try to publish my stories... If I had enough confidince, that is.
Yami Vizzini chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
Definitely weird, but then, that's a good thing. I suppose this could be considered the final part of a trilogy starting with The Vigil and The Peace of a Child; have you thought of them like that? I actually think this could be considered more realistic than Ken ending up with Yolei... okay, maybe that's exaggerating a bit, but I could see this happening. Great work, as usual!
Trinity Dragon chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
I have to say that I'm really impressed. I was kind of out of it, but this made my day a little better. Probably the only oneshot Ken fic I've ever read, too. Keep writing.
sexypancake chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
wow. now this was interesting. i've never read a ken fic quite like that. it was major depressing! but i liked the oc!
takuya chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
wow that was a very deep story i really liked it lots it was very great
blasw chapter 1 . 11/5/2004
Sorry,I know only a little English so that I can just read English but can't writing..TT Please allow me to use my mother tongue...(I really don't want to "pollute" this beatiful and heart-warming story..
Falcon Strife chapter 1 . 10/5/2004
Lol. Each time I read your Ken & Wormmon fics, I end up in tears. _ This was so beautiful, and I loved how Ken made that final picture of himself and Wormmon for Kiyoshi-san. _ Absolutely Beautiful!
Karatepenguin chapter 1 . 10/18/2003
You really rock.

WWhat more can I say?

I don't like Ken, actually, I hate Ken, but this was just so awsome.

You are VERY talented, and I deeply hope you will continue.

I love the fact that you like all characters, because it gives the reader a feeling that they'll find whatever they are looking for, and at a very high qualilty.

YOU ROCK!

Wong means King
heath 999 chapter 1 . 6/8/2003
AW! A very touching story! I love the ending!
Cynthia2 chapter 1 . 3/8/2002
AWWWWWW! FUZZY! FUZZY INVASION! *Grins* I love Kenworm :) Wormken...eh, whatever, they're made for each other.