Reviews for The Journey
DieTrying chapter 26 . 8/25/2014
I DIDNT FORGET ABOUT JOEY!...Good Chapter
SUSIE chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
I really like you story. Ihope you write more chapter.
stardust sleepers chapter 30 . 10/12/2005
Aw...this is so sweet. Now Trish and Randy are back together and it's just like the old times. Thank God Amy left Adam, I mean, he is just plain sick and wrong. You have GOT to update this fast. Excellent story.
LaLaBoo chapter 30 . 7/29/2005
please update soon
Trishrocks chapter 30 . 7/29/2005
hey nice update thank god Trish is fine

also its true that there not enough of Randy/Trish...but i have 1 checkit out if you feel like it and leave a review
MutantXHottie chapter 30 . 7/28/2005
This was a good update and I like how you brought Amy into the story and I hope she might be in it more!
RKOxLegendKiller chapter 30 . 7/28/2005
omgomgomgomgomgomg! me interested! thanks for the plug on my fic! ur the best K! Update soon.
Little-Miss-Rachel chapter 30 . 7/28/2005
That was AMAZING! Go Amy! Adam should rot in hell for the things he's done! The preview looks so good! A wedding! I can't wait! I'm glad you like my story because I'm not too sure about it but if people do like it then I'll keep updating! I LOVE the story! PLEASE update soon!
Citcat chapter 30 . 7/28/2005
I loved this chapter. I hope that Adam doesn't get away and if he does he gets caught. I liked this chapter and I am glad that Amy did the right thing by leaving Adam. More soon please.

Citcat
MutantXHottie chapter 29 . 7/24/2005
Ohh my I can't wait to see what Randy is gonna do to Adam! I hope Trish makes it.
Pieri chapter 29 . 7/20/2005
I really liked chapter 29, it was really interesting so i cant wait to read the other chapter, and i liked how you used details to explain the story.

LaLaBoo chapter 29 . 7/20/2005
please update soon.i love this chapter
Little-Miss-Rachel chapter 29 . 7/20/2005
NO! NOT TRISH! She can not be hurt! Please let her be okay! Gr on Adam! Now Trish, Randy, and Joey never get to go to the beach! Darnit! It was a good chapter anyway. Update soon!
TrishOrton chapter 29 . 7/20/2005
plan what fuckin plan? no plan should involve poor trish getting hurt. anyway i loved the chapter just not her getting hurt part lol update soon things r going great :)
RKOxLegendKiller chapter 29 . 7/20/2005
poor trishy. update soon!