Reviews for Charlotte's Web II: The Sequel
cullyn the dwarf chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
So is this a dead fiction? or are you just taking a lot of time to review rewind and altogether re connect to your story
Shard chapter 21 . 3/26/2008
Thanks for the great story I can't wait to read the next chapter. I just finished going through both parts of Charlotte's Webb and I could barely pull myself away.
Raen chapter 20 . 7/30/2006
I always liked Jun, Maro was cool too... and Hand Lotion goes without saying. Good update, one because it has a near physcotic Ryouga and two becuase it looks like hes up for a good fight in the next chapter.

I look forward to the next update.
Sun-Tzu Liao 3r chapter 20 . 7/29/2006
oh the lost Tendo Sisters I didn't see that one coming in fact I thought it would be Pantyhose and some one else, what a surprise! things seem to be building up now with even more assassins coming into the mix, and now there will be two who are not Nekekami? I want to bet that one of them is Lotion.

ps the divebombing finches was funny but it ruins the serious moment
Raen chapter 19 . 7/15/2006
I like most of your Original Characters, the K-fighters kick ass, and I also like the new additon of Bobby. Personally I dont hate you for your new Nartarou fic, as long as you finish Charlotte's Web.

A bit disappointed that Ryouga didnt get to pummel Kuno, but it was still a good chapter.
JFalcon chapter 19 . 7/15/2006
I know you hate every original character you make, but Anzu and Tomoko are awesome. Also I want to know what happened to Lotion too, if four assassins went down and only two left under their own power we know those two are Jun and Tosa, the gang doesnt know where Lotion is which means that she was removed from the scene without them noticing somehow, but who did it?

Also I should note that while Fenrir and his brother did fight at Hong Kong they werent too pleased to be doing it, and though the fight didnt have a winner since they were interrupted they had several chances to resume through the rest of the story but didn't because they dont want to kill each other. It seems rather harsh for Fenrir to set his dogs on his poor sibling now.

I can only wonder who these two new assassins will be since there just arent that manny assassins in the Ranma 1/2 universe.
RobinofYJ chapter 19 . 7/15/2006
Cool, an action episode, and the next one promises to have yet even more! Great chapter, looking foward to the next one.
Raen chapter 18 . 7/3/2006
Wow... you broke them up, didnt expect that. Personally Im hopeing for the Ry/Na, just because thats what the entire series has been about. Though Im glad for once Ryoga actually kinda stood up for himself. And I will always enjoy a phychotic Ryoga, Im a fan of dark fics with him. So Yoshimi doesnt get anyone? Not even a pink ninja?

Good work, keep writting.
Lathis chapter 17 . 7/1/2006
Though this is the first time I've reviewed, this story has been amusing me for some time. The crazy stuff that happens is always great and the characters are so insane that I can't stop reading. Keep up the good work.
Raen chapter 17 . 6/18/2006
Good Chapter,

Looking forward to another match with the K-fighters, those guys crack me up. Also Im suprised you brought up the whole Kasumi flirting with Ryoga again, but it looks promising. Finally I also look forward to Ukyou in the next chapt, your version of her is bloody halairious.
RobinofYJ chapter 17 . 6/17/2006
Wow, from your AN, it seems we're in for plenty more! Looking foward to each and every chapter.
Tedabug not logged in chapter 16 . 6/6/2006
Aw, poor Ryoga, he gets no respect, especially from mean old Nabiki. Still, I love this pairing, although it doesn't look good for them...again. _
RobinofYJ chapter 16 . 6/5/2006
wow, you're really set on finishing this story! About how many more chapters are left? Well, anywho, looking foward to more.
Raen chapter 15 . 6/4/2006
You say your going to finish this story, which is good because it would be a shame to leave it unfinished. Im kind of suprised how long I've been reading your work.

In my opinion this chapter was far better than the last one, your last chapter wasnt your best work. This chapter reminded me why your work will always crack me up. The Chapter may have thrown me off by the serious tone, which I am unused to in your work. Though I did enjoy Ryoga after he thought Nabiki had died. I look forward to the next update.
RobinofYJ chapter 15 . 5/30/2006
Hmm, looks like things are coming to a head. Looking foward to more.