Reviews for Babysitting and the ASOS
Writing4ever4God chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Hi! This was really cute! I really enjoyed it!
PassionateDarkness chapter 1 . 9/2/2004
LOVE IT!
oshgpoehrm chapter 1 . 8/21/2004
you get the sister thing so well. i remember me and my sister trying to convince my parents to get me a dog. we had a list of reasons and everything.

oh wait i have an idea for you that you may think is unworthy of your time but once me and my sister had a massive fight because she was wearing my socks and she never lets ME use HER socks and forcibly rips them from my feet when i do so i tried the same thing and we were at home alone at the time and i ended up locking her out of the house for a while, so something along the lines of small thing escalates into full scale sister war and goodbye, you write EXCELLENTLY!
crazymeltyland chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
I love the ending.
MBB chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
:LOL: You really like to write those sisters-fic, don't you? :P

Although i think it would have been interesting if Bufy had given in to Dawn's 'i'mthefavorite'argument while Joyce was watching, might have restulted in some J/B talks..
Dawn-Roberts chapter 1 . 5/20/2004
I feel guilty that you said you didnt get any reviews for two days so im reviewing EVERYTHING!... you should share the love :)
cloudofcalm chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
Very, very amusing
Barefoot Awards chapter 1 . 4/21/2004
This Fic has been nominated for Round Four of the Barefoot Awards. Round three judging is currently in process, but to accept the nomination please email with a link to this fic for verification purposes.
gidgetgirl chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
I definitely enjoyed it. My computer has been difficult lately, so I haven't been able to read/review, but I'm definitely still a fan. As for requests, I'd still like to see a Dawn nightmare. Sidenote, though, I'm pretty sure that Buffy and Dawn aren't seven years apart. I think it's more like five, maybe six. Buff turned twenty during season five, and Dawn was definitely 14/15.
Gigi13 chapter 1 . 4/17/2004
Hehe I liked this story. You should make one in which Buffy and Angel try to have a date in the house, but Dawn interrupts and insists on hanging w/ them. Or Buffy and Dawn shopping.