Reviews for Getting By

Love it
shari chapter 8 . 1/18/2007
i would love 4 another chapter.. and this is a really good story ]
Miss-Bing chapter 8 . 9/27/2005
I know it might be to late to review, but I just wanted to do it .. It was such a great story :D I love it, and I'm going to add it to my fav. stories :) Heehee. Great, Great writing !
moviebuff91 chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
I love how you named the chapters after Gavin DeGraw songs. I love him! Especially that song More Than Anyone. Just wanted to let you know.
jeremiah the bullfrog chapter 5 . 12/23/2004
i like it but gavin degraw doesnt sing tht
Friendsrocks04 chapter 8 . 9/9/2004
great story, i would enjoy another chapter
lilmisswriter11 chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
When u gonna write another story? They're always so good!
bchgrl chapter 8 . 7/25/2004
Could you add an epilouge. The story is great
mlemlp chapter 8 . 6/27/2004
It is a very good ending, and I think you could leave it there. I love reading anything with Mondler especially this happy stuff.
elpida chapter 8 . 6/15/2004
I was so happy when I saw that you had updated! Really great ending to the story. Excellent. Of course, I want another chapter! You could write about when they get home, and meet the oter Friends...
welshzippy chapter 8 . 6/15/2004
I think this has been a great story! And that was a perfect ending! I think you should leave it where it is because its ended perfectly!

However, please write another story asap! You're a very talented writer!
Ashlee chapter 8 . 6/12/2004
Yea! One more chapter! Please!
Allie chapter 8 . 6/12/2004
AW! that was the sweetest, most adorable chapter! and of course, i think you need another chapter because i love this fic and i think it should never end! anyways, awesome job, you rock!

~Allie
Freezyboncoolipants chapter 8 . 6/12/2004
This would be a great ending, but if you added another chapter then that would be fine too!
Yas chapter 8 . 6/12/2004
I'd love to read another chapter. The story is really good, I'd love to read more. Great job so far