Reviews for Soakin' Up The Sun
MadamScorpio chapter 15 . 1/4
really cute!
MadamScorpio chapter 11 . 1/4
they must have REALLY didn't want to sleep with each other lmbo! love that song by the way!
MadamScorpio chapter 10 . 1/4
he is a mean prick lol
Meow Cute and Fluffy chapter 15 . 11/5/2013
Amazing story, I enjoyed reading it :)
-mew
Amara chapter 13 . 6/20/2013
Isn't one of Kagome's friends from the anime named Ayumi? And why is the author to the song named Ayumi? Are you making this up, or is it a coiensidence?
Amara chapter 12 . 6/20/2013
You know... If you REALLY wanted to freak Inuyasha out, you could have given Kagome much more serious cuts and brusies, and have her faint after he touched down, and have him faint as he dragged her to the emergency vehicles, and possibly admit his true feelings for her in the process... But I still like your story a lot, keep up the good wop
AnimePunk23 chapter 15 . 12/21/2010
sweet! your a great writer!
Devilish Dream chapter 15 . 7/7/2010
Nice
Rirenne chapter 15 . 3/13/2010
Since I first read Hell's Angel and realized that you're a genius, I couldn't help to read this one, and this story didn't disappointed me at all. In fact, I LOVE IT, I'm saying it again, UR A GENIUS! I love the plot, the way you describe they're feelings, everything!

I Can't wait to read another story of yours! xoxo
bella chapter 15 . 2/18/2009
how old are you too beable to write such adictive stories?

they are the best stories ive read about inuyasha the rest kinda just say the same thing as the episodes and movies but yours are original and fun to read!

loved the fact that songo and miroku were in love from the begining!
Unknown-River chapter 2 . 10/13/2008
sango kissed miroku's chest! funny! lolz! sango's lips must feel like a fish, huh miroku? HILARIOUS! -
kazukarin chapter 15 . 8/10/2008
LOL! so kool!
AwesomeHachi1521316 chapter 15 . 5/11/2008
I really loved this story! I love the idea of a nice carefree summer, well there was a touch of drama. hehe. It was such a fun summer fanfic. It was just what I needed right now, I can't wait for the summer! :)

I liked how you started it off with each of them ending their school day and beginning the summer. They each had their own little parts. The prank call that Miroku did to Kagome while they were driving there was hilarious! You found a great spot to put Miroku's famous line. :D It was cool you had Kikyou be nice in this although she was really annoying. :p The hotel you described reminded me of a hotel called The Capri in Ocean City, Maryland that I stayed at once and it just made it really easy to imagine what it looked like and such.

In most fanfics like these, the little cutesy ones, they usually bump into each other a lot like if they never met or, just bumping into each other. You actually have funny ways that they bump into each other. :) I like how Sango is flirty in this cause she isn't usually the type you know. It seems Kagome loves poodles. lol. Anyway, this was a nice fanfic to pass the time by and even though you finished this 4 years ago, I think a sequel would be very nice. :)
Lady Kiome chapter 15 . 1/26/2008
bahaha;

great story.

i didn't know you wrote Hell's Angel.

i love how sometimes I read another story of an author i really like & i don't know it's that author until the end of the really great story.
animenianshizuka1264 chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
you know who i am. love the story!