Reviews for Risking My Sisters Wrath or What Have I Done?
Genkai Shihan chapter 9 . 3/11/2006
What a wonderful and creative story. I loved the ending, since, yes, there is no such thing as a fairy tale happy ending.

Keep writing!
Laughing Siren chapter 9 . 1/16/2005
wow this was such a amazing fic! I'm quite sure the brilliant plot and the depth are going to stay with me for a very long time! Hope to see mroe of your works soon :)
TartanLioness chapter 9 . 1/16/2005
This was truly wonderful! Why have I not read this before now? I LOVED it!

Camilla
TartanLioness chapter 5 . 1/16/2005
ok! That was SO not nice! Lol... Cliffie! The plot thickens... I love it! I'll go continue reading!
La-Belle-Epoque chapter 9 . 1/15/2005
wow — I don’t know why but I didn’t read this story before. I read all of your stories but not this one. unforgivable. to say the truth: I don’t like stories like this usually and I am still not sure if I like this story to be a minerva-albus fan fic. normally we write fanfiction because we like the setting, the characters or our stories are simply too boring to exist without this spectacular wizarding world (ok, sorry guys, I just speak for myself :-)) but this story could take place anywhere, at any time and could be about mr. x and mrs. no name and it still would be great. So I don’t see it as a typical fanfiction.

but then I think, no one else would have been able to do what you did with this story. I never read something that startling, stirring and recondite and I love it. I love what you do with every line of this story. I don’t know how you actually did it but it seems so very true that I would believe this story has happened. not because of albus and not because of minerva and certainly not because of j. ’s wonderful hogwarts but because of you picturing everything so vividly and fitting and with such a love for details…

and the one thing for which I could really kiss you is how you handle your words and your language in your stories. and concerning these things you are the real mistress of transfigurations. It’s as if you high-throw a few words up in air and when they fall down again you have these extraordinary, beautiful and elegant sentences which are so typical for your stories.

you should just cancel your job and spend 24 hours a day with writing such amazing things.
ADandMMforever chapter 9 . 1/14/2005
LOVED THE STORY! Write more (stories eh)?

All my love,

Lily
Intelligent Witch chapter 9 . 1/13/2005
the ending was perfect

it couldn't really have been total happiness unless you did it a good many years later and even then there would still be a touch of sadness

a wonderful story

Emily
minni chapter 9 . 1/13/2005
) Good story all the way around. I think I understand the baby thing now...this story is now on my favorite stories list, just because I liked it so much! Hope your holidays were nice!

*minni
Kassy chapter 7 . 12/31/2004
I really want an epilogue! This story was great!
minni chapter 8 . 11/12/2004
dirty, lying, idiotic, controlling, bleeping bleep of a bleeper! My...this family is oddly disfunctional, isn't it? There is one thing that I don't quite understand in this chapter...why was the "son of aberforth dumbledore" written? ...and how did they find out? other than that, great chapter gurlie! (kinda on the sad side...but that's okay.)

*minni
minni chapter 7 . 11/12/2004
hey my friend! Told yah I would read it _ What a shocker...what a climax...curious. I say here and now...the damn woman deserved it! Poor Minerva...poor Albus...poor Severus! [tear] Hope the grief doesn't become too much!
Quill of Minerva chapter 8 . 11/9/2004
two updates in one day yaye fantastic

im looking forward to the final chapter and its going to be sad that the story has finished
ginger newts chapter 8 . 11/3/2004
I KNEW it was going to be Aberforth's baby. Oh my, what a tangled web of brothers and sisters...

This is a very unique take on the relationship, I'm not sure what to think of it. My biggest objection is that I believe Minerva would have been strong enough to fight off that Imperious Curse at 16, especially in the face of true love. It's well written, however.
LinZE chapter 7 . 11/3/2004
this is spectacular! can't believe I only just found it *grin*

thanks for sharing

post again soon

Linds
Intelligent Witch chapter 8 . 11/2/2004
yes its nto albus' son

woopee

but poor aberforth, no one deserves to lose a child

Emily