Reviews for A shot in the Dark
anonomuous reviewer chapter 7 . 7/29/2007
this is a very good story. it's so exciting! when will you update again/ i hope it is soon! keep up the good work!
Arayende chapter 7 . 4/15/2007
wow, this is a fantastic story! i love it! you are such a good writer and the way that you leave each chapter just makes the story stick in your head! :)

keep writing! this is great!

Alatariel Ancalimon
Fairy-Rune chapter 7 . 6/5/2006
o, good story, update update.
ElvenRyder chapter 7 . 7/9/2005
im so freaking lost u has better write soon im confused lol well write more soon later jossy
La Femme Absurde chapter 7 . 4/21/2005
ooh why did you leave me there? how could you! oh well great job update soon!
washow chapter 7 . 12/30/2004
I just wanted to let you know how much I was looking forward to reading your story and how disappointed I am that you haven't

updated in a long time. Would you please consider finishing this story for those of us who were enjoying it?
TheRedPenofDoom87 chapter 7 . 11/8/2004
i need more! What is going on, i am so confuzzled!

AB
Randa-Chan chapter 7 . 10/3/2004
OH! Ouick, quick! Must update! (*bounces up and down on computer chair*)Lovin' it so far and I really can't wait to here the next chappie! _

Love Randa-Chan* aka Ralinde the elf
Blackrose Wallindinger chapter 1 . 9/27/2004
Hurry update! i'm having a heart attack waiting!
Child of the Golden Leaves chapter 7 . 9/19/2004
Please don't leaveme hangin! I loved your appropriate use of Elven terms adn language, as well as the overall speech pattern. Very nice! I am new to the sight and I have written many chapters of LOTR. When I get them posted, will you read them?

-Child of the Golden Leaves
Lady Sirinial chapter 1 . 9/16/2004
Hey, I haven't forgotten this story or anything... I've been super busy, and I have really bad writers block... But, I will update. It will take awhile because it's going to be one huge update! I am going to finish the story and then post all of it! Cool?
shadowfox8 chapter 7 . 9/14/2004
hey,

I didn't think the way you wrote it originally was too bad, but I do like the way you rewrote it. In a way it makes more sense. Keep it coming! And please be gentle to Legolas, don't hurt him to much. UPDATE SOON!

Namarie!

luv and peace,

shadowfox8
Femisis chapter 7 . 8/25/2004
UPDATE!
oliverwluver chapter 6 . 8/21/2004
your story is awesome. although i have been waiting for the next chapter to come out. unless there aren't goin to be any more? so i hope u do write another chap soon.
shadowfox8 chapter 6 . 8/17/2004
Hey,

Well at least Legolas is alright, but I wonder what's gonna happen to Arwen. At least Legolas is alright. Well for now anyways. Please update soon!

Namarie!