Reviews for End of Our Days
Innocent Innuendo chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
wonderful!
kirasometimes chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
this is great. very nice. i loved it and that song is perfect.
schlobic chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
how do you do it? this is absolutely awesome! i love trily too so that makes it even better! keep makin stuff like this, it's the greatest!

~*schlobic*~
Smartgirl13w chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
I loved this one, its was so sweet and kind, not rough and rushed.
Trickster-jz chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
Yum. Beyond the mush, however... I love your style - nice and mature. Thanks for writing this :)
rokjai chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
wow. that was great. one of the best RFR fics i've read so far. keep up the good work.
TrilyFan4lyf91 chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
I loved it, I am a huge trilyfan as well, I wish it wasn't just a one-shot, awesome story, i was hooked, the words spoke to me and the emotion was over-whelming, its like the story carried me away to a world of realistic fiction in Roscoe, I was amazed with your work, GREAT STORY!
~!amanda!~
archforge chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
This is not bad, there are some points that could be improved but it's a really good story.
Are you going to continue it?
Very angsty by the way at the end.
twirlgirl04 chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
Very good. Very very good.
I love your writing style. It is so wonderful to have such a talented writer for RFR, and its an extra plus that you're a Trily fan :)
I am anxiously awaiting more stories by you.
Miss Shady Lane chapter 1 . 4/17/2004
Wow! Awsome! I hope you write s'more. That song really went along with the fic too. Or, the fic really went along with the song...? Anyway. like I said, please write more soon. We need more Trily.
Sincerely
AlannaBanana
Mystery Girl chapter 1 . 4/17/2004
That was such a cute story. Did it have to be a one-shot one? It should have been continued. Oh well that was good.