Reviews for Behind Blue Eyes
Guest chapter 10 . 7/13/2014
Just found this amazing story, only to find out it has not been updated in about roughly 9 to 10 years -_-
justawkwardlystandingthere chapter 10 . 5/10/2014
Aw. This hasn't been updated since 2005. I need a miracle update!
Reachingthestaars chapter 10 . 7/3/2013
I wish you didnt stop updating on a cliffy :(
Victory17 chapter 10 . 3/29/2013
U really need to continue this story! I want to know what happens. I love this story, so can u please continue? :(
power of darkness chapter 3 . 4/16/2010
its ok :)

-the power of darkness
power of darkness chapter 2 . 4/16/2010
nicely done more more more :)

-the power of darkness
power of darkness chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
it looks like its going to be good lets see :)

-thepower of darkness
Little Babushka chapter 10 . 12/30/2007
OMG! Please update this! Give it a final chapter or something cuz this has been driving me insane!

love

Little Babushka
Blondie 24-7 chapter 10 . 9/23/2006
Ur So Right U are evil HOW CAN YOU LEAVE US AT A CLIFFIE FOR SO DAMN LONG?

UPdaate Asap! or else
R.G. Waffles chapter 10 . 6/20/2006
OMG! OMG! WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO THE REST OF THE STORY? NO! Why'd you leave it at a cliffy? The horror! What the hell happened to Steve? I can't believe he went out like that! - Just to get himself murdered again! He'd better not die this time. OMG, now he might be crippled for life! I can't believe it - you left us ALL in so much suspense! You have a REALLY bad habit of not finishing your stories, dontchya? PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I love Steve and I wanna know what happened to hiM! UPDATE SOON! I swear, people on fanfiction these days have SERIOUSLY bad habits of not finishing their stories. It was good reading while it lasted, but please update. I'm beggin' ya! Peace n Mahalo!

OL12

P.S.- Don't make me go all teary-eyed on you! Seriously.
R.G. Waffles chapter 9 . 6/20/2006
I am positively ADDICTED to this! You know, I read your Bloody Mary story, but I was too lazy to review (heh - sorry), but I can review it if you want. But I'm reading this story, so scratch the Bloody Mary one for now. It's a good thing neither Soda nor Steve have life-threatening injuries. Evie - well, Evie was a completely different story. Why the hell would she want to throw a hubcap at Steve? Who the hell throws a hubcap at someone? Lol! Wow, they got together fast!OMG! What happened to Two-Bit? ONly one way to find out - READ! Peace n MahalO!

R.G. Waffles chapter 8 . 6/20/2006
This one, for a softie, should have been definitely emotional. Finally, Steve breaks out! I knew he had a heart when he "cried" for Dally before snapping at Two-Bit about his blade. Hallelujah! Steve was definitely psycho in this chap, but in a good way, y'know? It must'a been horrible to hear all of Steve's problems (especially the 2x4 part) like that. And he FINALLY got to the truck - Lol, Soda honkin' the horn 'cause he can't wait no more! Peace n Mahalo!

R.G. Waffles chapter 7 . 6/20/2006
Aw . . . poor Soda. Hey, but a cranked neck is so much better than what happened to poor ol' Steve. A trip to the hospital would be nice - if only Steve wasn't so stubborn. Great goin' - portrayin' their characters perfectly! Lol! Peace n Mahalo!

R.G. Waffles chapter 6 . 6/20/2006
-low whistle-

I honestly don't know what the hell to say. Yes, if you see me usin' bad language, I'm tryin' to quit from the crap I learned in New York. Anyway, this chap was righteous. Steve is pretty bad off, ain't he? I hope he doesn't die. Gawd, that would be horrible. But no good author in their right mind would ever make their main character die, so that includes you. You [guys] are seriously GREAT AUTHORS! Peace n Mahalo

R.G. Waffles chapter 5 . 6/20/2006
Three Letters: O-M-G

How could you do that to Steve? NO! Damn, his dad is one bad ass (in a bad way). I can't believe it - and with a 2x4! Wholey Guacamole! I admit, the drag race was cool, but when the crash happened, I just went "Whoa - this author is CRAZY". Then I was tryin' to imagine the worst that Steve would get when he went back home, but you portrayed it FAR WORSE! Way to go! Lol! - Too much caffeine in coffee. Anyway, Peace n MahalO! Another great chapter!