Reviews for Princess Nine: Aftermath
Pyeknu chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
I've always liked this story since I first read it. It's quite heartwarming and matches well to P9. Cheers!
Authority Man 37 chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
This was an interesting story to read. _
Colonian chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
This is a great story so why in the lord's name haven't you continued it? I am sure i speak for a lot of people when i say the tv series ended to soon but you are almost as bad by not continuing such a good story. my myspace is Colonian. tell me when if you decide to continue.
Crimson Celestial chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
GREAT! Update soon! Very funny!
ForbidenMaggiks chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
I love your story it's so cute! I'd love it if you added even more you know like a date between the two love birds or the girls and boys team helping each other practice or whatever, but it's a great story!
miyuki chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
Your story rocks!

Write another chapter damnmitt! Add more!

PWEASE!
Millinear chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
This is good. When are you going to update?\
jschu25 chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
Hi

I really liked this ending to the series. It seems like alot of good animes only have one season and they leave you wanting more. Thank you for researching that extra bit at the end. It helps explain more. jschu25
balckmagic chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
sweet...

sry i don't have much to write
Kou Shun'u chapter 1 . 11/12/2004
i just watched the series in maybe 24hrs (i dont quite remember the time i started the evening before and i did go to sleep soo..) and while i was slightly dissapointed, for i felt it ended too soon (unless of course we had sequels ) i was much more so happy with the outcome that was. i wish they did show more games though. so the first thing on my agenda was to find some fics and voila. thanks.
ji hae chapter 1 . 8/26/2004
hi. why is this about princess, i don't get it
Laserai chapter 1 . 6/27/2004
**bows in humble obeisance**

Your skills are most impressive. You have truly captured all that is the glory of the awe-inspiring Princess Nine. Truly, I can say you have few rivals. Please continue this story, otherwise I may have to myself. I am a devoted new fan to the Princess Nine series as I have recently purchased the ADV DVD set. Seen it at least 10 times and not tired of em yet. Well, keep it up. I look forward to further additions to this story so don't give up. _
Draco1000 chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
Keep going if your planning to and if not...KEEP GOING ANY WAY!

This is way to good to leave as is!
Black Lion chapter 1 . 5/19/2004
I like I like. Just got the DVDs and could not stop watching them. Could you try a series of the next two years?
Priest chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
this is a realy good story, i am defanately going to have to get the anime now... Ja-ne (_)