Reviews for I Knew Thee First
Wild Iris chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Subtle and beautiful.
LookingForChemistry chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
very touching. I loved that part of the book. When Ged laughed to himself at thinking of another glory when he cowns the new king of all Isles. That par was just so cute. And the only part when he mentioned Tenar. I wish Arren wasn't sleep at that moment and had heard him.
Smutyaoifan chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Aw, this was so sweet. I thought I would never find a GedArren story, but thank god you wrote one. Thank you so much. :D
Taisi chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
This was written beautifully; I kept going "Aw..." as I read, and annoyed the hell out of my cat doing it. (It's like, 2 a.m.) But in any case, I'm DEFINITELY favoriting this. Great job, it was a brilliant piece.
Ame chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
It's so hard to find a Ged/Arren story. Damn was that teasing. :(
Timjan chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
That's so sweet! I'm happy to realise that I'm not the only one who can se them as a couple :D
Cararox chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
Wow thats great! I like how it keeps Ursalin LeGuin's style and yet adds a bit of your own flare to it. I'm liking the fufilled satisfaction that Ged gets... Hes SO SAD after the last book... after he loses all of his power. Its nice that you kinda made an alternate ending.

As for the love shared between Ged, and Arren, I hope its father to son...

Gtg

Cara
chris green chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
i thought it was good i am 1 year away from teenagerhood and i have read all of ursula leguins works or art and magic i have peronaly met her and had lunch with her i have all my books signed to,

but i thought this short story was good i have read all her books over 3 times each and i thought this was ok!

but please expand it into the part where they meet with kallesin and are air lifted to roke knoll i would like to see that
esta-gr chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
That was very nice. Perhaps you'd like to post it on "The Earthsea Trilogy" category. You'll find more potential readers there
Brain0Rat chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
And this has no reviews...why?

First off I have to say, excellent portrayal of the characters. I like how sweet yet subtle their interaction is, natural, and definately not overly-dramatized. Believable.

Kudos on following the style in which Ursula K. LeGuin wrote, yet it is mildly different yet not at all in a negative way. I'm assuming that's your own influence in this lovely story.

A little short for my tastes, but that is only because I've been searching for good Wizard of Earthsea fanfiction for a while, and now that I find it (with a cute pairing, at that), it ends too quickly.

If you're ever up to it, do write more, in this particular piece or another.