Reviews for Start Over
MKS chapter 2 . 4/28/2004
Meep! You updated! I can't wait for the next chappie! -looks at polls- I can't decide, how Hao and Yoh set Horo and Ren up or more on their childhood... As long as the chappie is one of them and is in Hao's POV, I'll be happy.
Dragon Pearl1 chapter 2 . 4/27/2004
Err... Hao and Yoh's past in Hao's POV please! Oh, they changed his name to Zeke (Ze-ek)! *WAILS!* It's not fair! Go to here: . press on play, and you'll see how they mangled poor poor Hao... *cries*
sugarskies chapter 1 . 4/27/2004
The last part was so kawaii~! _ I think you should do chapters in various character's point of views, because you did Yoh's POV very well.
Continue, onegai? ;.;
JuliTina chapter 1 . 4/23/2004
*grins* This is too cute. A lovely narrative, and I hope you write the next chapter soon-I think I've found me favourite pairing in this fandom now.
AzureBluePhoenix chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
AW! SO...SO CUTE! WHA! SO BEAUTIFUL ND CUTE! KEEP GOING! AND PUT SOM REN HORO FLUFF TOO! OMG! THIAS IS GOING STRAIGT TO MY FAVS!
silverTears chapter 1 . 4/21/2004
O_O GAH! u HAVE to CONTINUE ASAP! Wonderful start, plz update soon!
Kage-045 chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
Aww.. so cute!
this is such a good beginning!
Badger Off chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
Aw! Cute! Please update soon!
Lazy Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
Hey, it sounds pretty good so far! I can't wait for the next chapter! Hee hee...
tofu-melon chapter 1 . 4/17/2004
Your beginning's very nice and sweet! I like how it's in Yoh's POV too! . Continue ASAP!
Dragon Pearl1 chapter 1 . 4/17/2004
Aw... Kodax moment! *whips out a camera* *click!* Wonder how much I sell it for on E-Bay...
MKS chapter 1 . 4/17/2004
*reads it again and again and again* This a good start so far! You HAVE got to update this fic... and soon!
Chibi-Ra-Chan chapter 1 . 4/17/2004
Cute. this is the frist YohXHao fic I've read and I like it please write more soon. Ja Ne
-Anna