Reviews for Bump In The Night
rpfan1976 chapter 7 . 10/22/2012
I can't get over how you've seamlessly merged Buffy, Harry Potter, Hellboy, and The Highlander into one universe! LOVE THIS. And I don't even know who Hellboy is.
Vi-Violence chapter 7 . 2/9/2012
If there is any chance your still there, please update.
roudyredd chapter 2 . 12/11/2009
lol. sweet. poor poor boyscout. lol. that was cool. write more you pretty good
roudyredd chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
mwuahahaha! I liked that. you did a good job; can't wait for more. -redd
supernerd chapter 7 . 12/23/2008
That punch should've either killed Faith or atleast knocked her out cold.

You've either made Hellboy really weak or Faith really strong.

We are talking about a demon with near Hulk level strength that tosses around SUVs, rends steel and concrete with his bare hands without even breaking a sweat and pretty much shrugs off almost any attack he gets hit with including being eaten and blown up at the same time. On a raw power level Hellboy totally outclasses Buffyverse big bads who have either instantly killed or K. slayers.

But that little gripe aside this is a fantastic story so far, but considering how long ago the last update was I worry it may not be finished, that happens too much around here.

Anyway, thanks for the entertaining read.
minako366 chapter 7 . 3/25/2008
Hahaha, interesting story idea, but I like it. You should definitely continue this *nods* more would be of the good
Riana1 chapter 7 . 9/7/2007
I am warming up to Manning .
Riana1 chapter 6 . 9/7/2007
Sarah seems really neat- I hope we see more of her.
Riana1 chapter 5 . 9/7/2007
I love the byplay between HB and Faith.
Riana1 chapter 4 . 9/7/2007
I adore Fath and Liz.
Riana1 chapter 3 . 9/7/2007
Meyers cracks me up.
Riana1 chapter 2 . 9/7/2007
This plans to be good.
Riana1 chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
Faith kissing Meyers- what a word picture you created.
Mad Dog Milne chapter 7 . 5/24/2007
BRILLIANT IDEA! Keep writng for god's sake, keep writing. I wanna see how this pans out.
Cylon One chapter 7 . 12/15/2006
Just read all current chapters and I must that I'm very pleased and impressed with this whole Faith joining the BPRD thing. Couldn't get over how Faith kept getting on HB's nerves on purpose when they met. I Thougt it was funny. Looking forward to the remaining chapters that make up the rest of this.