Reviews for Miso Soup
JuDDi chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Oooooh! Love it soooo muuuch! This couple is so sweet and also the fic! Please keep writting? :)
Hiei's Cute Girl chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
Kouji took the iniciative... I'm impressed. XD

I really liked this one-shot! XD And you're right, the mouth IS the most germ-infested place on our bodies... oddly enough. XD
Uchiha-Kirara chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
"A/n: By popular demand, a new Kouzumi one-shot!"

An awesome one on top of that! )

aww, so cute x3

so fluffy x3

Yet I'm really sad that this doesn't have a sequel *sobsob*

I really hoped there were one...unfortunately it doesn't *sobsob*

*sighs*

But it was entertaining and interesting nontheless )

I never ate Miso Soup, but I guess it tastes delicious!

If only my friends would come visit me when I'm sick and bring me some Miso soup along xD

U-K
ShadowRose18 chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
YES KOUJI! IF YOU MAKE IZUMI SICK YOU HAVE TO WALK ALL THE WAY! xD

sorry, had to say that lol

simple and cute! heh heh

Kouzumi rules _

Nice job!

oh and please write a sequel! I'll read it any time _
Wicked42 chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
Totally and completely amazing. Loved the emotions, descriptions, and dialog. Perfectly exchanged! Great job!
Black Licorice Addict chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
Loved it! Especially the bunny thermos.
Light Shadow Angel chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
Cute! Keep up the good work

Kari
olivia chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
ohh! So adorable, my cheeks hurt from smiling!
Aerobrisy chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
OMG! THAT WAS SO FRIDGIN CUTE! WOMAN, u have inspired me to draw a manga! *foams* _

Keep up ur great one-shots!

-breezy-
White Ookami chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
*snorts* CornKouzumi? Well, that's a bit oder than me writing a fanfic guide for beginners at 3:45 am during summer... You beat me XD

Very nice! Kouji is such a sweetheart. *huggles him* I think people portray him as way too cold and angry - but I think you captured his personality perfectly. Again, it's pretty hard to do that, but you've somehow pulled it off. Great work! I couldn't help but grin at the sudden kiss... It was just too adorable, hehe.

Keep it up!

~MoonLightWolf
LOL chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
SO CUTE OMG
BloodyHell91 chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
i like it and lot and your other ones to and i challage u to make frickin' sequels!
aligrl chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
Whoops wrong person about New years tricks. You shoyld read it though it has fluff too. Like this story too by the way
Skittles n' Sparky chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
This was so good!

I loved it so much!

I love fluff!

I should write some fluff... *shrugs*

GREAT STORY!
Kasiree chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
Yar, awesome one-shot. Fluff is good for the soul, so is smut! XD;; Okay, I'll shush. Awesome story once more.