Reviews for If That Mockingbird Won't Sing
The Lady Meow chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Congratulations! You've been rec'd!

The Reader's Have Chosen is a fanfiction recommendation community dedicated to finding the best of the best in fandoms across the boards, and sharing them with other authors and avid readers.

Your story, "If That Mockingbird Won't Sing", has been rec'd and is now being voted on in the Monthly Poll: Buffy. Fellow fandom-aficionados will vote for their favorites of all the recommendations, and the stories with the most votes will be posted on the front page.

You can find our website at (without spaces): thereadershavechosen . eternflame . com You can find the Buffy Monthly Poll at (without spaces): thereadershavechosen. eternflame forum/ index. php? topic 1966.0
Queensmoot chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
This is amazing and creepy, you've captured Drusilla excellently here.
Kay8abc chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Very nice. I really like the part about the stars, I always thought Drusilla was smarter than anyone gave her credit for.

-Kate
butterflydarlin chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
This is seriously yummy and I've read it several times over just to soak up all the interesting details.
psychobabe8 chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
I love it.

Having Willow as a vampire is always interesting.

Jenny :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
This was a nice short story. I really did like it. The whole "Willow as a vampire" Is one of my favourite things to write about. Thank you so much for writing this one. It was cool!
HumanAbstract chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
From the first line to the last, this absolutely captivated me. Wonderful, I loved it.
Dustbunnie chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
*happy dance* The Wish-verse...I do so love the Wish-verse. The idea of Willow and Xander as vampires and everyone in Sunnydale knowing about the tings that go bump and Larry and Oz and Giles being the whitehats. Oz and Larry were untapped resources.
annie chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
can you say deranged and scary
Lolly6 chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
Really good story, shorty but sweet(?) yeah whatever, really like it though. you've managed to build up the atmosphere without wasting a line or a sentance, everything contributes to this brilliant fic. Hope to read more of your stuff sometime

Good luck with your writing

Lolly,

P.s love your captivation of Drusilla's charactor, just right.
Fred God of chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
hm interesting idea of how Vamp willow came to be. good story.
Alixtii chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
While I think Willow "hearing the stars" at the end weakens the fic, it is nonetheless an enjoyable elaboration of a canon alternate universe. Excellent characterizations, and a realistic extrapolation of how events might have gone in the Wishverse.