Reviews for Moving In
itachi-kun'slover chapter 17 . 8/29/2011
I shaman king on foxbox yes unfortunatly that is the end of hao. Until the next shaman fight. But in the manga which is better in my opinion there is no ending. But the ending is kinda sudden. And how did hao get there anyway?
kuro-lirilara chapter 17 . 4/21/2011
I like this fic/story very much, I hope there would be moré fics of this pairing
Micuko chapter 17 . 10/13/2007
Tam and Hao So col! fav
ReBr chapter 17 . 3/28/2006
OMG! You seriously don't mean about the lousy ending. it was one of the best endings ever. just luved the story. keep writing more.

luv ya

review lord chapter 17 . 2/18/2006
(mouth drops to the floor and cracks it) WHAT KIND OF ENDING WAS THAT?, and to answer your question... indeed THAT was the end of shaman king (teary eyed) the defeat of master Zeke/Hao was (angrily) A FLUKE THAT WHAT IT WAS, anywho back to you... WHAT KIND OF ENDING WAS THAT? that all, and best you should type up one more chapter for comments about the story and get some IDEAS for another story
review lord chapter 16 . 2/18/2006
well that was a bit strange
Ruby Lan chapter 17 . 1/8/2006
Your story was really confusing at first, but it all clears up at the end.
Twilight.Valley chapter 17 . 11/25/2005
Well I guess that ending was okay.

When you end a story, you need to have it as a touching, romantic, yet quick ending. For example: My story, PirikaxRen in they end he was getting dethroned but as he thought of Pirika, he finally relized that, He didn';t need to be Shaman King, to marry Pirika. He had to be himself. So the last sentace from my story was: I don't need to be Shaman king, I will spend the rest of my life with her. Pirika Usui.

Hehe;P Good story, weird ending, but good story! HEHE!
Isabella chapter 17 . 11/24/2005
Hay, I haven't messaged in a while but droped in to say that your ending to "Moving In" really sucked. It was just so sudden. You have to give the reader and the other poeple in the story more closer than that. And how did Hao get there! You have you explain how Hao has always been drawn to Tammao better and maybe say something about Yoh, Tammao, and Anna undrstanding.

Smuchie Buchies

-Isabella B.
Touch of the Wind chapter 17 . 11/24/2005
WOW! So sweet!
Squabbit chapter 17 . 11/23/2005
yeah sorry but the show is done cuz they said it was the finale or sumthin,u kno i had taped it tho cuz well i REALLY LUV len,trey and yoh so yeah,actually i taped every episode so...yeah.n e way great story cant wait 4 the next!email me wen it comes out plz at:

MyOhMai chapter 17 . 11/23/2005
Too lazy to log in. I like the story, and I guess it is kinda sudden but 17 chapters is a good time to end a story...~Mai
tobeknowntonone chapter 17 . 11/22/2005
aww.. so sweet... such a happy ending... aww... i didn't really believe tis pairing would work out... but u proved it wrong!
yo wuz up chapter 17 . 11/22/2005
aw so cute

i forgot the rest of the stoy soi have to go back and read soo cute i love this stawy
Touch of the Wind chapter 16 . 11/14/2005