Reviews for The Rainy Day
Fanfic Shark chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
God, use the fucking enter key!
Negotiatrix chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
OH! You really know how to rip a girl's heart out! Poor MaryKate, and poor Kazuma too! I'm glad I've finally seen Fruba and read this story, it's great!

Favorite line:

"It’s all I can do to keep my hands off him." Ah, don't we all feel that way about Kyo!
Evil Plushie Queen chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
Larie-chan chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
Okay, right now I'd like to apologize for two things. First: having to use drastic measures to contact you. I did not read your story that I'm 'reviewing' it's the only way I can contact you at this point in time. So I'm sorry to bring your hopes up and then crash them down.

Second: No, dear, your computer did not have a glitch or anything of that sort, it was rather a case of me being computer retarded. I do'nt know how, but somehow I did put up the wrong chapter, so I apologize. However the problem is solved so now you can really read 'Running Late'.

Once again I'm sorry that I'm leaving you a 'false review'. I had tried contacting you via e-mail, but if you go on my bio, you'll see what my problem is.

Larie-chan
Kenta Divina chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
Aw! that was really sad! Great picture though... I always felt bad for the Sensei.

Good work on this and your Tokio/Saito story!
contradicton chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
please continue!
ml,
k
Crystal56 chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
Good beginning. I hate seeing some fics without reviews. Update!