Reviews for Want Ad
Angel of the Fallen chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
This was great! Even though I am looking for a job that will give me a few more bucks than I have right now I dont think I'll take this one and I give my deepest regrets to the person who does. :D

Kyra2 chapter 1 . 12/2/2004

Not a job I'd take.
rankokun alpha chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
thats just plain evil loved it!
Cyblade Silver chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
O'NeillRoxMyWorld chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
Classic! Actually I know someone exactly like that, would you like his details? Lmao.

happy molecule chapter 1 . 5/1/2004
hjeheheheheh :) very amusing
LAURA chapter 1 . 4/27/2004
WinifredONiel chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
Ops! Had to take a sec to clean up the soda I laughed out of my nose ... A perfect little item! "Enjoyment of said acts ..." - priceless! I can see the tapes of the interviews in my head. Love your work.
sleepy-geeky chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
Poor thing, the first prime thing just isn't working out for him, is it? V. funny ... update BTS!
Augusta chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
that was great, are you writing any more want ads.
perhaps one for a new colonel for sg-1. let's see, qualifications: good sense of humor, hates the vice prez., constantly flirts with his 2ic.
or a new doctor. qualifications: likes to harass the commanding officer of sg-1 and use big needles.
Dimac99 chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
LOL! Poor Anubis! It's a cliche, but you know, it's so hard to find good help these days... Loved it!
(And, haven't seen updates from you recently, where ya been hiding? Got any *Barista*s up your sleeve you want to share with us, DCC? Pretty please?)
Ruth01 chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
hehe...tis funni...i love your short stories!
LadyReeana chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
Ok, now that I've cleaned the soda from my computer... BWHAHAHAHAHAA! Love it. *wipes tears from eyes* Does make you wonder if that's what they really do, huh?
Ilovesg1 chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
I don't know why but as I read the last line of this funny drabble, I thought of "The Donald" and
"The Apprentice". Simply substitue Annubis (well, I guess since he has left the building), with Ba'al (for "The Donald")(not Yu, I like his First Prime), a few First Prime Wannabe's, throw in the SGC and SG-1, and a whole bunch of Goa'uld attitude and it could be fun.
MaireadInish chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
. You know, D, You're an interesting critter. I mean that with the highest respect of course.
Why, *why* did the fanfiction awards people remove the best quirky category?
37 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »