Reviews for ish
2ilver8ox chapter 11 . 12/28/2018
This was awesome! Always loved the whole soldier/commander dynamic. So sweet while being So hot!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/8/2017
Liszt is a annoying girl, but she got a point.
Patchworkhearts17 chapter 9 . 1/25/2014
I can't seem to access the link.
Karma Kat 281 chapter 11 . 3/6/2012
I really liked this. I am now a 1/4 convert. Great job!
NocturnalGrunt chapter 11 . 1/24/2012
:D
AnimeAddict4Life chapter 10 . 11/4/2010
wicked love this
the hipsters have the phonebox chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Hey, I just saw a pic on DA dedicated to this fanfic! It was hilarious!
thechiifactor chapter 9 . 7/30/2010
Read the extended to, it was great! Whupee! That may be one of the most articulate lemons I've ever read I love your writing style over all though.
JustOnePenny chapter 11 . 7/14/2010
You were right... solid gold. It didn't need anything, not even more cowbell. (not that more cowbell would have been bad...) This has become one of my favorite fics, and honestly, KND isn't exactly high up on my list of fandoms. Though you may have just changed that. Thank you.

Rock on, peace out, and get down with your bad self!
Mantinas chapter 11 . 4/1/2010
This was-like your other fics-awesome!
myOTHERaccount chapter 11 . 3/1/2010
Dude! I totally loved it! All my favorite pairings are always so hard to find and so when a really good one like this is writen, who am I to NOT favorite it? I mean, if it's okay with you. I know some authors don't really like for people to favorite without asking, so I will.

Luv,

mOa

[PS: can there be a sequeal? :~)]
Rachel chapter 11 . 2/27/2010
OMGOSH BEST STORY EVER! AND TOO CUTE ENDING! You should write more! It would be wonderful! :D You made me want to eat Numbuh Four! (more than usual ;p)
UnluckyWriter chapter 11 . 1/30/2010
this. has. gpt. to. be. one. of .the. BEST KND slash fic ever! *nosebleed* so hoot!
Wings of an Angel 7445 chapter 11 . 1/24/2009
This is absoloutley f*g brilliant! WOW!
YinYangWhiteTiger chapter 2 . 11/21/2008
amazing for Izzy. I thought you otright bash her, but you didn't! Amazing IC and great story.