Reviews for Comfort
phiphi78 chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
so sweet and cute !
Emily chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
aww how cute I really liked the part at the end.
Dani chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
Great story! Good characterisation and structure.

You really should continue this!
ingrid chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
I LOVE THIS STORY! DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GONNA CONTINUE IT? I HOPE YOU DO CAUSE IT'S SUCH A GREAT STORY. I HOPE IT'S NOT A ONESHOT. PLEASE I BEG YOU, YOU'RE SUCH A GREAT WRITER. PLEASE EMAIL ME BACK, THANKS. INGRID
Risty chapter 1 . 5/22/2004
Hey, Risty here! (Well, obviously, it says it above this, doesn't it? oops).
Anyway, nice little story here. You've portrayed Jean and Scott well, and the little hints of their back stories, particularly Jean's were nicely added. And having an appearance from Nate at the end was another nice touch.
Good stuff!
kalie chapter 1 . 5/1/2004
Hey Ya'll , AW that was so like touching and kewl . You're like the kewlest for writting a jott fic which if like my total fav couple in evo jean and scott are my fav characters and are so cool together. You're a terricficly awesome writter with a lot of talent so... like put it to good use and write more fics about jean and scott please, I'm serious you're an awesome writter. YOU LIKE TOTALY ROCK KEEP IT UP WRITE MORE AND STAY *KEWL!*
-kalie-
pinkchick chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
Hey hey! I just loved your story! I'm a big JOTT fan myself...and I'm hopeless for fluff..lol! Anyways, this was very well written and very sweet. Good job!
ray1 chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
Nicely done. The story definitely catches Scott at moment when he isn't the big, strong leader, and is just like anybody else. You have a great gift.
bakerbabe chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
GREAT first chapter. hope there's more!
Snitter in Rivendell chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
Awe! This is such a cute story, and very well-written. You have Scott and Jean pegged down perfectly, capturing the beauty of their relationship. You make Scott more complex than Evo does, giving him the problem with his nightmares (ah, sweet angst) and his powers. Great job! Also love how you mention Annie.
When you gave Scott that look into the future I thought it was going to be Rachel there. Oh well. Still a very good fic.
Snitter
Neptune chapter 1 . 4/17/2004
That's very sweet. X-Men Evo has the best Jean/Scott interaction, and you catured that very well.
This story comes at an especially good time, considering the rotten turn the comics have taken with this Scott/Emma garbage. Jean and Scott are a classic couple, and it's ridiculous that Marvel messed with that. So kudos on giving us some cuteness with them (loved the Nate reference!). Great job, as usual.