Reviews for Jennifer
XxAngelWithoutWingsxX chapter 3 . 6/23/2012
This is one of the few stories iv read that was detailed correctly understand it sufficiently very good job to you and please continue
romanceaddict3320 chapter 3 . 6/26/2008
AH! why the heck did u end it with a cliff! UPDATE! please? lol ;) u get a cookie for a great story *round of applause* i love it! update soon i need to know! :)
Dancing-in-the-depths chapter 3 . 5/29/2008
ohoho. love it exeedingly. please continue to write! just like robin and raven i am thinking "what happens next?" hehe. i wounder how star will react to this..i hope she cries. is she does i will laugh in her genaral direction
Dancing-in-the-depths chapter 2 . 5/29/2008
hahahaha! i was laughing SO loud when i read the hive saying the team rocket thing! and my sister was wondering what the heck was wrong with me. a bit much of pokemon or however you spell it. i dobnt think it blends with the hive graduates very well. but i likey the story! you are a really good writer and i know i probly suck compared to you...but is it ok if u read my story the other prophecy? like past the fist chapter cuz the fist one is way lame. it has to many OCs though...you dont have to but i really want youre opnion on it.
PureSakuraMelody chapter 3 . 5/18/2006
I certainly enjoyed this chapter, and can appreciate the difficulty in writing it. Huzzah for Beast Boy getting kicked to the curb! And what does happen next? Favorite line: "Actually it's more 40/60." Though "I hate parachutes" is a close second. Love the dialogue, the introspection, and the imagery. Keep it up!
PureSakuraMelody chapter 2 . 5/18/2006
Very good description of evil-demon Raven. You scared me, and that's a feat. Loved the three misfits as pseudo-Team Rocket, I guess that makes Gizmo the Meowth. Poor guy. In any case, your fight scene was a little smoother this time, extra points for the attacks :) Can't wait to read the next one (which I won't have to, since I'm going to now...)
PureSakuraMelody chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
Good job on the first chapter. I enjoyed the language at the beginning, it's a different style than usual. Favorite line: "Oh well. I hated that thing anyway." I also enjoyed the destruction of the generic gaming device...Interesting how it was her target and that point in both conversations...Well, looking forward to the next chapter!
Final Fight chapter 3 . 10/2/2005
yay
bamberbabe88 chapter 3 . 7/25/2005
hey where is the rest of the story. i want to know what the others say about their relationship and wheter or not raven gets her wish.
ISoundLikeARockstar chapter 3 . 3/12/2005
I like a lot. Great story. I finally finished it after being kicked of 3 times. I like it, but I wanna know what else happens. Hurry up and update!
Raven Hunda chapter 3 . 11/7/2004
It's a very good start. Robin was sorta wishy-washy but it just makes the story better. Keep writing.

Lots of love,

Raven Hunda
Arein chapter 3 . 8/19/2004
Very interesting. What is there to say? You made the characters come alive. And as always the song lyrics fit in beautifully. Please update soon.
Shadoweyes1 chapter 2 . 8/8/2004
Urgh, something horrid has happened... will not let me update every time i try i get kicked off the net and so i have resorted to bugging you into updating *your* fic. Update I say!
Empress Raven chapter 3 . 7/31/2004
Not done reading but I just had to put in a quick two cents...

::“It’s like the chicken says ‘You knew the job was dangerous when you took it’.
Empress Raven chapter 2 . 7/31/2004
I laughed so hard at the pokemon reference. That was just cute. But so far I love this story. Ive been reading your works and they are all good. No wonder I thought you were the best reviewer I had for my story. Your own works are wonderful. *goes to read next chapter*
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »