Reviews for Alone
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Bunch of bullSHIT! That bastard loser Sasuke doesn't deserve love and that wench Sakura needs to grow up! Sasuke hates her! Naruto would have more chance with Sasuke than sakura ever would! And who teh hell do you think you are, comparing Sasuke, even if they're in slutty sakura's thoughts, to light! Sasuke is pure darkness. And he never smiled. He only ever smirked! He's a good for nothing traitor and I wish he'd die in the anime!
kee-chan chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
kee-chan says

"This is one kick butt storyline."

and ree-chan (twin) says

"Stop crying ree-chan"

Stupid ree-chan. She wants to marry your story
MakoRain chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
I like how it starts out with all of her pain, I felt as if I was inside Sakura's head, it was perfect. And then the darkness..thoughts of suicide...and Sasuke stopping her. The hug to the back was a nice touch. All very sweet.
008333 chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
i love it
pekebo0o chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
T_T It's over?
The Holey Gred and Forge chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
;_; This is so...sweet... Sasuke is pretty much IC unlike other fics, and he doesn't burst into a deep mushy confession as Sakura is about kill herself. "If you want to die so much, I'm not here to stop you. I just want to tell you to think over what you were just gonna do and how it would affect other people." Awesome. just awesome.

I hope you write more SasuSaku fics! This is definitely going on my faves.
eunice chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
Hi! Ganda naman ng kuwento. Inspired ka siguro no. All I can say is keep up the good work!
Oneechan chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
O ayan, nagreview na ko ah... hope happy ka na Anyway, like I already told you, this story is really nice. I especially liked the ending; it is a bit open-ended yet somewhat satisfying. And I like Sasuke's line; "'Here. I don't want to see girls cry in front of me... It's so degrading" and "When I said leave, I didn't want you to go." hehe.. the latter line was really sweet. Haha.. Oh well.. Sakura was really suicidal here, but the kunai thing was cute.. I don't know what to say nemore... Just keep up the good work, imoto-chan. And do that Neji fic... Don't confine such an idea in your mind only. It'll come alive when you write it... Trust me. .. And do Ep2 of Transitions na.. hahaha.. Ganbatte ne, imoto-chan... Keep up the good work!

[P.S i'm here at Mom's office. Her keyboard is so nice. Kung pede lang nakawin eh... haha.. ja nE!]
iceblueyes chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
A very nice story of Sasuke and Sakura! Keep it up! _x
scorpion05 chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
wow. really dark thoughts! but it's a "happy end"
good written!
Blaze1662001 chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
i thought that was very good for a first attempt please continue writing because you have alot of potential