Reviews for Hate to Love
Emily chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
WOW! This is another good one that I would like to use as a song! If I can use any of anyone's poetry...Id love it! Of course yall would get the credit! Get back to me if I can! Thanks! :)
Blooop chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
Great song ya made up.

Too bad there is no tune with it we can listen to.
RebelWriter chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
Oh dear. Wow. I’ve never met a fangirl with a justified obsession before. I guess I understand that better now.

Hey, I understand what you mean. I write a lot of original stories, and the guy who falls for my heroine is almost always a bad boy. I really go for that kind of thing…In fiction. In real life, I have a crush on a nice smart guy with not-so-great social skills and geeky glasses. But he doesn’t like me…

Don’t underestimate my open-mindedness (ok, so I’m fairly closed-minded, most of the time, but I can see your side). I don’t have any love-life either, but I’m a fuddy-duddy and I hate unconventional pairings. I feel that if a writer portrays someone as bad, you’re not supposed to like them. I write books myself, and hope to publish them eventually, and I know that if I ever found out that one of my villains had fangirls, I’d have a heart attack. But to each their own.

Yes, friendly hate-mail. More plausible than you think.

If it’s that late in Australia, you could have waited until morning to respond. I don’t want your health to be compromised as a result of my bitching.

I don’t watch Buffy, but I like the cat. Don’t ask, I’m a cat-lover. The girl in one of my original stories has a cat almost exactly like Spike.

If we wind up in another argument because you don’t like the cat and I do, I am going to laugh until I turn blue.

And I reread the old review to see what I still had to mention.

I never said you were dumb. Common sense is in no way linked to intelligence. I am in classes with a bunch of geniuses, and not one of them has enough common sense to use a doorknob. Einstein probably went into the shower with an umbrella.

Yeah, I guess Paul is pretty strong if Suze couldn’t break away. I knew that even mentioning that was a gamble because it was so easily countered. And you did not disappoint. But then, only half of Suze wanted to break away, so we don’t know whether or not she could have if she really tried.

Anyhoo, just wanted to bug you some more, hope your essay turns out Ok, and that you continue to be so good about not taking any of this personally. Talk to you whenever.
0XOX Walking Flame chapter 1 . 9/19/2004
Wowi! Great job! I really loved that one. So true. So so true.
xox-mousegirl chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
freakin awsome.

terrors(haunting the night)
Bronwyn chapter 1 . 8/15/2004
Hey! lolly is the coolest gal eva im one of her friends from skool n she rox she won this story writing competition and i recken shes going to get this book published(as lolly tries to back-space what im writing...lol ...NEVER!) Yeh so shes cool n this poem/song is really good...oh! and did u no that lolly is a really good singer...anyways back to the present...pauls hot! steamin' infact...

Love Bron
Charcoal Hearts chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
aw. poor paul. i never thought of him in that kind of way. its dark and sad but a good poem. keep writing!
Teen-Princess chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
this is a really cool you write this and the "behind blue eyes" one or did someone else write it?
Stinker chapter 1 . 7/18/2004
O! Very good! I like it a lot! Really fits their relationship well!
gazebows chapter 1 . 5/14/2004
Awesome! Excellent! I love it! write more please?
UnangelicHalo chapter 1 . 5/2/2004
that's really cool. And thanks for the review you put on my one-shot story Ghost. It meant a lot to me since you were the only one who updated of our own free will instead of me making them ( my friends) Well update addicted soon
Saz chapter 1 . 4/23/2004
O...
Very Spooky! Hmm, I was wondering what rhymed with innocence; vengance, vengance, got to remember that! That's a great song-slash-poem, why not enter it at ? If you'll excuse me, I'm going to print this great poem out so I can read it over and over and over...
sweettooth chapter 1 . 4/21/2004
WHOA! One word: Awesome! yeah! It truly is... u know you're good with these poems, you are so REALLY Really good with Paul, you make his character really good, it's just so awesome, you've got talent for that! I mean it, i love the monologues you do of him, the poems, EVERYTHING, the WHOLE deal. You have GOT to write more things like these. Dark but Terribly TERRIFIC!
amy88 chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
ooh, i like it alot, i do...it's very very good, it is! now update one of your stories, i don't care which one. go, now. amy
Arda Silverlace chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
Ooh, I really loved this song! It's so dark, but so Paul, 'cause it really describes his predicament with Suze.
You wrote this yourself? That is so impressive that you didn't just use a normal song sung by a singer - this is way more creative.
I never knew Paul could be a poet..lol. It's just a shame this is a one-shot, but I won't push you to post more, 'cause that would be hard.
Again, very impressive! Bye for now.