Reviews for I'll Say Goodbye For the Two of Us
Smexy Kitten chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
OMG! this fic was great and so sad all at the same time. what's gonna happen to everyone? are you going to write a sequel? i just wanna know what the final outcome of it all is going to be, lol.

honestly, i love the way that you write. you have definitely made me a fan of you and your work. i can't wait to see what else you come up with!

Kit
BrunaKB chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
GREAT! I loved your stoy! I have one story too. I have a new chapter! Forever and now: Chapter 4 - Eyes of love! Bye!
Cataclysmic Silliness chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
Very sad and angsty. Well written! I feel depressed now.
RoMi IshUraTarMeshi chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
this was another good fanfic. it was truly different and i truly liked it.
Son Christine chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
Sugoi! That was such good angst that you wrote. I am a fan of KuramaBotan and to think that Kurama-kun would be the one to end things...and he's usually so nonchalant...casual

Nevertheless, this was well written. Please do write another when you get the chance. You truly do have a writing talent so please do use it!

Ja ne

Son Christine
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 1 . 5/13/2004
FUJINGRL! WHY?
Spede chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
k I just read both points of view and I guess this review will cover both. Both stories were told very well. However, I have one question. What exactly is the "suicide" mission? Why do they have to do such a mission? just like Botan, I too wonder "why...why...why?" )
Well I hope this review doesn't annoy you with all the why's )
Lady-Videl chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
*Gasp* This was beautiful. How sad though. Poor Kurama, poor Botan. Who should I feel more sorry for? Aw, they are so cute together, aren't they? Please write more!