Reviews for R is for Robin, S is for Slade
I-FaiTHfuL chapter 2 . 8/12/2015
Omg im fricken rolling on the floor crying of laughter! Seriously, my stomach hurts!
ellameno chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
omg! this is so funny!

See Slade run. See Robin run after Slade. See Robin pick up a fork. See Slade run even faster, screaming like a sissy. See the Teen Titans enjoy their victory.

i loved that!
samuraigurl1213 chapter 2 . 5/7/2006
Ah, you need to write more!

-Em
samuraigurl1213 chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
Oh my god, this is so OOC (out of character) and yet so very hilarious. I almost choked on what I was eating!

-Em
i.love.you.k chapter 2 . 2/16/2006
LOLOLLOLOLO!
christmas6c6 chapter 2 . 12/3/2005
OMG I laughed myself delirious when I read this! Hehehehe, must try some of that tea! I LOVE THIS STORY please update with more funny stuff!

Susan! Whenever I see Slade now I'm going to laugh myself to bits.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Yvette
Fisticufffs chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
WAY OOC Starfire XD everyone knows star is WAY to naive to be a bitch
0 chapter 2 . 9/18/2005
hahahahaha! thats the stupidest thing i have ever read
Twilight Princess chapter 2 . 7/31/2005
taht was soo funny! who. oh. soo funny! update really soon! it's soo funny. make more like it soo . sorry bout that well update really soon!
citrisca chapter 2 . 5/28/2005
HEY! UR NAME IS CINDY NUETRON! IM WATCHING JIMMY NUETRON RIGHT NOW! HAHAHA

You should make raven have beast boy be her sex slave or something. That would get u a big crowd. :D
citrisca chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
not bad at all for a high person!

I
Element-alchemist1232 chapter 2 . 4/26/2005
HA i knew slade lived with his mommy and this fanfiction agrees WHE... wait your NUETERUING BB but he might be tired all the time!
rea and bb fan chapter 2 . 4/10/2005
that was so freakin hillarious! slade has a mom? does she were a mask too? anyway,update soon! pwease!
ravenrocs4eva chapter 2 . 4/5/2005
Ha ha ha ha ha... yum, sugar. This is makind me laugh please continue soon... dude did i just say continue, thats to posh, i meant to say: update soon, yeah that'll do.
neko ashura and chibi akuma chapter 2 . 3/12/2005