Reviews for Promise
WaterBlaster chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
Yet ANOTHER adorable creation. *nominates Chibi Queen of Shippyness* _

This fanfiction was pretty interesting. It tells us what both InuYasha and Kagome think when they fight and she leaves. I never gave it much thought, but this fic makes it pretty clear.

I have no complaints... AGAIN... ;;

WB
Peggi J. Crawford chapter 1 . 9/21/2004
ah, welcome to the ranks of 'children of Parents Anonymous', we are the rebels of evil conspiring parents lolz. now, onward to the review!

*says 'o' and 'ah' a lot* niftiful! coulda been angstyer but then again, my whole life is an angst story, so i'm sure it was plenty angsty. definitly gave me warm and fuzzy feelings. i think i need a lint roller now lolz. very cuteful. gotta go now. i was supposed to be in bed *looks at clock* an hour ago. byeness *waves bye*
Chibi Yukie Isha chapter 1 . 4/29/2004
Hey Chibi
loved your fic! Well, written like all your fics are. Also I gotta say I'm glad you didn't make Inu and real big love sick pup like everyone else seems to do at one point or another. Keep up the good work!
Jinx
qtloveskittles chapter 1 . 4/21/2004
*squel* YAY!
It was cute! And very normal considering some stuff you've written. LoLz j/k!
I've never actually heard Kagome make that promise but I think I know what your talking about... (unless you made it up then I'm just nuts *_;*
Ok I'm gonna go read the other one!
Shippo123 chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
Konbawa!
I think this is a great story (like I think of all your fics). *blush blush* And it's dedicated to me! I ROCK!
You're the only one of my idols that notices me. I'm not good enough yet...-_-
Oh well I'm glad!
See ya!
Shippo
Uranasu chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
Nice. (that is all) NO...It was cute. At least u didn't morph Inu Yasha's personality to met your stories critria like most authors. *whew* but I liked that one! Though I must admit I liked umm... "The Talk" better. Though that has absolutely noting to do with Inu Yasha I liked that one shot better. As well as the other one that was dedicated to umm...who waas it dedicated to again? I think it was me, but I maily paid attention to the story because that's my #1 one shot fic!
zany.dancing chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
aw sweet lol Great story!
kagome chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
oh wow!that was so sweet!i loved it!please please please write more!_
Shizuka12304 chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
was so sweet its really really good i love i betta be going.
c'ya
skittles0765 chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
O I like this story...Update soon please!
-Skittles _
Orseis chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
This story is nice. You should write more...
flashpichu chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
I'm just to damn lazy to log on...
BTW, ya know, this is quite new. Usually it's Inuyasha who breaks that promise and Kagome never does ask for Inuyasha's permission, i.e. Volume 14. Although this was not along the lines of the mang or Anime, very nicely done. I do wonder why it's bolded though
loving-miko-to-hanyou chapter 1 . 4/17/2004
aww! this is so cute! great job!