Reviews for Do Not Ask For Miracles
Lrnd chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
oh love malfoy
Dreams of the Dragons chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
While I don't usually like DHr fics, I took it into my heart to read this one, as you being the greatest HHr authors ever known. _~

It broke my heart reading Hermione's confession... And, though it is a DHr story, I love it; especially with past HHr...

And I agree with you. Harry wouldn't mind it the least; well, not until they met again. _~

~DotD
Jordan chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
That was absolutely stunning! One of the best fics I’ve read in a long while…

I had tears in my eyes by the time I finished this.. It was written brilliantly and flawlessly. The characters, especially, were so realistic and in-character! I could really see in my mind Hermione talking to Ginny, and the emotional-draining conversation between her and Draco.. And well, everything else.. :)

I love your writing style and I am going to read all (hopefully) of your other fics..

Tata for now!

Jordan ;)
dazzlebox chapter 1 . 11/17/2004
Draco? DRACO?

Lovely story, well-written, but Draco? There's a lot of bad blood to overcome for that one to work.

Though I do love his line, "Strange to think that I've fallen so far, but I have." You have a very nice touch for the perfect turn of phrase, and it's always fun to read.
Air-Force-Brat chapter 1 . 11/8/2004
Wow... this story actually got to me...

I don't know why I keep choosing to read stories that tug at my emotions.

Are there any sequals?

Or, do you plan on writing a sequal?

It's a great story, the reactions & actions from everyone seemed to be very realistic.

I actually felt sorry for Draco

Agreed with Ron, Ginny, & the others

And, I also got terribly ticked off at Hermione because of her actions.

I was mad at her until the end. And then I was just hoping that there would/will be a sequal

Bottom line: You did an Amazing Job writing the story, & it is a very good story...

Sincerely,

Air-Force_Brat
Sheilalein chapter 1 . 9/14/2004
That was beautiful. Amazing. I enjoyed that SO much.
Scarlett Angel chapter 1 . 8/21/2004
Beautiful story! If you don't mind me asking, you should write another D/Hr fic, you have a talent for it.
obsidian-fox chapter 1 . 8/19/2004
Ah, that brought tears to my eyes.

I must say, I'm surprised to see Draco so humbled. The series never suggests anything about him accepting being second-best to Harry, and he has always called Hermione a 'mudblood'. I think Hermione going to him for comfort in the first place is unlikely.

However, you just skipped those issues entirely. This Draco is a better person than the one I know and hate.

Well, whatever. I enjoyed reading it.
Coldfire chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
great story! real tear-breaker boohoo so cute! ;D

cant wait to read more of ur stories!
The Dying Duck chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
As a staunch fan of D/Hr, I think you write it really quite well. While I was frustrated with Hermione, you depicted her angle quite well and the ending was an open, hopeful one- a good one! keep up the great writing.
Alexia Mandragora chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
Wow. I was in tears by the end. Draco is one of my favorite characters, second only to his fat her, Lucius. I have a very different style of Hermioine/Draco fanfiction in my account, a play, set in hogwarts. It was a gorgeous story, and please write more!
BabyGooGoo2 chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
That was so sweet.!
theLastBLACK17 chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
Hi, this was a really good fanfiction. You totally portrayed them very well. I hope you're going to write more DM/HG angst fanfictions because you're a very talented writer.
hotsleekeyz chapter 1 . 5/22/2004
Hey, I really found your fic as one of the best -angst- related stories around. Really, I was like, why is Hermione being so hard and stuff like that. But maybe, it just lacks a bit on Draco's point-of-view I guess. It wouldn't be enough to say that he did love Hermione and asked her to marry him. A bit of background on Draco's part wouldn't hurt a bit.
Anyway, this is one of the fics that I wouldn't want to miss on reading. Great job!
candygoddess chapter 1 . 5/15/2004
I'm speechless. Utteerly, utterly speechless. Just. . . Just whoa. This was amazing. So much more real than I care to think about. Because if Harry did die, and Draco did love her. . Then it all would have happened exactly like this. I'm quite depressed actually.