Reviews for Friends and Consequences
Hummingbird The Transformer chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
I'm crying, hard... This was absolutely beauiful and I love it so much. Poor Jack... Thank you for writing this. So beautiful...
Alwaysunnypirate chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
This was soooo good but so sad. U made u cry :'(
The Terrible Jester chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
This is heartbreaking.
Colera chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
I really liked this one. It's so hard to find good fanfictions for this fandom, but yours is wonderful. The way you describe Jack slowly dying, it's so sad...

Thanks.
KrystalB2003 chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
I thought I could get through this without crying. . . I really did.

I didn't.

You wrote this wonderfully, even if it was wonderfully sad. If Jack couldn't go gloriously in battle, at least he could go surrounded by his friends.
philadox krix chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
oh holy crap that was beautiful

seriously if i wasnt at work right now and my boss wasnt sitting less than four feet away I would have cried like a baby

very well done
Rogue137 chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
Oh, God. I got tears in my eyes...*shaky sigh* Very good. One of the best I've read.
sanguinedarkness666 chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
Wow. I'm still crying. This was an excellent story. And I like that Jack actually died of something that sailors really did die of back then.
OpraNoodlemantra chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
Oh man, I just read your story, and I have tears running down my face right as I am typing this! I managed to hold myself together for the beginning, but once Jack and Liz started singing, the tissues got brought out. This was absolutely beautiful. Poor Jack, that's quite an awful demise for such a prideful man, but you did an excellent job of portraying it, which broke my heart time and time again. I also appreciated how you didn't make Norrington evil in this story; I've always thought he's a good guy. I loved how you made him show some final respects for our beloved Captain, that was a very sweet touch.

All in all, you did an awesome job! Bravo! Now where are those kleenixes?
Shyaway chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
That was *so sad*. It actually made me cry. I'm not sure what else to say, it was that moving. Everyone was in character. I liked the obvious love between the Turners and Jack. The military salute was beautiful.

Now the criticisms. You did have some typos:

'Now that seemed almost like a dream then the reality of the paradise he had known for almost twenty years.' Now that seemed almost *more* like a dream *than* the reality of the paradise

'when had first opened his eyes to see the young girl who promised to watch over him.' when *he* had first opened his eyes

'What were thinking about,' What were *you* thinking about

'The lover’s both startled,' The lovers both started, or The lovers were both startled

'This cant be Captain Jack Sparrow.' You missed an apostrophe there.

'Wont the ranks get a bit peeved' Another apostrophe.

That's it, I think. Well done on a great story.
Flit Flutterby chapter 1 . 4/21/2004
Very well done but so sad. The characters were very believeable. All I can say is Bravo! I write sad fics as well because I feel the have a stronger impact. This leave an impact.
LadyDeb1970 chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
Oh. . .my. That was nothing short of brilliant. All of the characters were true to themselves, and true to the times. Norrington. . .his last few lines were perfect. It would seem I'm the first to review this gem. I hope to see more stories from you in the future.