Reviews for Project Blue Blood
Sechserpackung chapter 5 . 12/1/2009
And another great story idea going straight down the drain *sigh*

Nice story idea, good writing and great to read.

Even though it will never get finished by the looks of it.
Mercsenary chapter 5 . 8/17/2006
VERY INTERESTING!
blupie chapter 5 . 8/8/2006
its been 2 years. WHY HAVE YOU NOT UPDATED! :(

its a good story. plz continue.
anonymous B chapter 3 . 4/14/2005
Wow, you seem to have some extreme readers. If you r not planning to continue writing pls write here, so i don't have to check for updates every week.
Laser Crusader chapter 5 . 3/23/2005
PLEASE GIVE US AN UPDATE RIGHT NOW ON PROJECT BLUE BLOOD. THIS A KICK ASS STORY CHRIS!

IF YOU STILL HAVE A WRITER'S BLOCK HERE ARE SOME IDEAS AND SUGGUESTIONS YOU COULD USE.

THE TEASER TRAILER YOU GAVE US THE ONE CALLED "Fallen Dreams and Shattered Angels" Future Shinji had put a gun to Ritsuko's head for breaking her promise. Since she promised not to hurt other people in the process of getting revenge on Gendo. I am guessing that you originally planned this scene after she destroyed the extra Rei clones.

A)Here is my sugguestion why not put this scene before she destroys the clones. How about the exact moment she is setting the explosive. Future Shinji stops here from arming the bombs and uses his Physcology Degree to show Ritsuko the error of her ways. (In other words stop Ritsuko before she makes the biggest mistake of her life).

2. Project Blue Blood is categorized as an Action/Adventure/Romance. So far I have seen a good deal of Action and Adventure. But I have hardly seen any Romance.

A)Here is my advice. Christian is probably the only male employee of Nerv besides the children who is a virgin and who has never had a Romantic Relationship with any woman. Why not start an interesting love triangle with Maya and Ritsuko. (If you take my advice and get Christian to stop Ritsuko from making a big mistake; with Christian doing that maybe Ritsuko will see him as her Knight in Shining Colors.)

B) Give Christian the courage to ask Maya or Ritsuko on a date. Its a drag being an adult virgin.

3. The Sixth Child is at Nerv ready to fight the angels. Since it is pretty clear that she is no angel.

A)My sugguestion is that brand new angels are coming instead of orginally having 17 angels make it 25 or 27 new angels. Have the sixth fight with the team to defeat these new angels.

4. In one of your earlier chapters you mentioned Future Shinji's bathroom filled with headache medicine.

a)Now I have a explanation or idea on that part. (Maybe you were thinking the same thing as my explanation or idea) Future Shinji is dying literally. The explanation is that SAME MATTER CANNOT OCCUPY THE SAME SPACE. This is just an idea please don't use if that was not your explanation of the pills. Because it will be a real drag to die a virgin. That would be pretty fucked up way to die. ("Now that I think about it why the hell am I giving you this sugguestion. I love the character future Shinji. Forget about this sugguestion, Don't you kill him!)

5. Christian is supposed to be a bodyguard. Why no make his job more interesting by giving him some real bodyguard work. Have Seele try to kidnap one of the children.

Those are my sugguestions. Normally at this point I would be stating how sorry am that this is was a long review. But After waiting for FIVE MONTHS FOR AN UPDATE. I REALLY DON'T GIVE A FLYING F%$K ABOUT IT. I DEMAND AN UPDATE ON PROJECT BLUE BLOOD. IF I HAVE TO DO THIS TO GET YOUR ATTENTION, SO BE IT!
Laser Crusader chapter 5 . 3/3/2005
WHY HAVE YOU NOT GIVEN US A NEW CHAPTER? CHIRS, DON'T YOU DARE GIVE UP. TELL US WHAT HAPPENS NEXT. DO NOT LEAVE THIS UNFINISHED. UPDATE NOW!

I MEAN WHY THE HELL DID YOU GIVE US A TEASER CHAPTER AND NOT GIVE US A REAL CHAPTER?

GIVE US AN UPDATE. THIS STORY IS ONE OF THE BEST I HAVE EVER READ!
Cross chapter 5 . 2/14/2005
UPDATE NOW,UPDATE NOW,UPDATE NOW,UPDATE NOW,UPDATE NOW,UPDATE NOW,UPDATE NOW,UPDATE NOW,UPDATE NOW,UPDATE NOW,UPDATE NOW,UPDATE NOW,UPDATE NOW,,UPDATE NOW,UPDATE NOW,UPDATE NOW.
Laser Crusader chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
IronCross chapter 5 . 12/16/2004
Damn dude, this is the best I've seen yet! As for worrying about it not being long enough, don't worry about it, trust me, its enough. I'm quite curious on how Shinji was able to go back through time like that, but hey, what the hell, right? For your statment in your first chapter about the reviews, I agree. I write mainly because I wish to entertain people with my story, but without reviews, how can I now my talent is just being wasted? So far Midus is the only die-hard pre-reader I have. I'm Hoping to recieve more. You should consider reading my story, its not bad in my opinion. It's also the first Halo/FF7 combo, with add on charater in it. Oh, one more thing...Purple haired Goddess? I can honestly say that I can't read that with a strait face. Yes, the Women are hot, but consider sticking the phrais where humor is around the corner, tip from me. Keep up the good work buddy, your writing style is an insperation to all the newbee's out there, including myself...Ok I'll shut up now. Peace dude
Cross chapter 5 . 11/10/2004
Great Story. When are you going to give us the Sixth Chapter since you already gave us a trailer. We want to movie.
LASER CRUSADER chapter 5 . 10/28/2004
THIS IS A GREAT STORY AND GREAT CHAPTER. The story's aspect that could be improved is the Romance Part. Why advertise that the story will have romance if there is no romance. I would also like it if you hurry up and add some new chapters. I just plain evil to stop at the climax and wait 2 or 3 months just to get a beautifully written chapter whose only flaw is that it ends with another climax.

I HAVE A FEW SUGGUESTIONS: The choice to use them or not is entirely yours and I am not begging you to use them.

1. You stated the plot summary that Shinji will lead a new group of pilots. So show Christian training him to be more of a leader.

2. You are showing that Christian is having a postive effect on almost everyone he mets so why not show how all his good work is effecting his coworkers and friends.

3. You could also start a relationship with Shinji and the new pilot. And a sort of love triangle with Christian, Ritsuko, and Maya.

Just some tips lose them or use them your choice entirely.

Good Bye and have a nice day.
Chan chapter 5 . 10/27/2004
Wow... That is all I can say. Keep up the great work! I know I will be waiting for hte next chapter eagerly.

Evil you for putting a teaser in the end of this chapter. It is just plain EVIL! :p
Goldamon X chapter 5 . 10/27/2004
Great chapter. Please keep it up and update as soon as the chance arises.
lawless priest chapter 5 . 10/18/2004
wow, sorry about you getting robbed, back I'm glad your back at it. Chapter five is now one of my favorites, second only to the one where I thought that you had killed Toji off. I'm still calling you a bastard for that one though. Had me all worried.

anyway... great work man. Please keep it up.

/priest/
tatsu chapter 5 . 10/17/2004
damn that sucks i know how it is to be stolen from and i truely feel for you, i also know how it is to lose ones computer, in a completely diffrent way. Great chapter almost thought you droped off the planet. so is mei's mom a eva tester too?
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »