Reviews for Koorikage
tuigbp chapter 5 . 3/25
by
narp73 chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Hey! I have read the entire story and I am currently reading it's sequel. I thought this was an amazing story. I have read hundreds of these things and this has easily been one of my top ten favorites.

1. I thought you nailed the personalities of the characters. Naruto's kiddish side was balanced perfectly with his more serious ninja side.

2. I loved sakura's and ino's discussion on their ninja way. also the pace you have advanced their respective romances has been good; not too fast, not too slow.

3. it wasn't much of a twist, but i liked how at the beginning we think the snow are the bad guys, but instead they become one of the good guys. the reintroduction of the swordsmen of the mist was also a nice touch in my opinion.

4. Also a huge fan of naruto's 'intel gathering' ability at the ramen shop. classic.

5. Wondering if the Akasuki will be introduced in the sequel? they seem surprisingly idle during all of this.

6. Lastly I was a huge fan of your ability to come up with new characters with unique and awesome abilities. I never trusted my creativity like you obviously do.

I have a story called Konoha's Prophecy. Should you have time, I would be honored if you would take a look at it. It is about 7/8ths complete and at about 64,000 words atm. This is kinda like asking Stephen King to read my daughters book report, but It would be awesome to hear what you think. I understand if you don't have time. I know the story isn't on par with yours. But when I finish it, I think you would like the ending.

Anyway, wanted to give you my praise for your story. I will be reading the sequel ASAP!

narp73
Guest chapter 2 . 6/3/2013
AMAZING! Great going! Love how you describe fights and how you wright at all! Awesome work! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
O_O AMAZING WORK!
nomad chapter 3 . 3/5/2013
fuck i really hate sakura .. crappy emo , selfish sakura .. disregarding mission parameters and all , just to placate herself.. shinobi my foot ! sakura doesn't deserve to be a shinobi ..

Pls tell me its not going to be naruto x sakura later on .. and why is so much sakura pov here ? Isn't it a naruto and konoha centric story.. Fuckn bitch sakura !
Gold Testament chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Uchiha's all of them except Itachi and maybe Mikoto were single-mindedly blinded by pride and arrogance. That's what led to the massacre.
Quazillionaire chapter 9 . 11/28/2012
Just finished reading Koorikage! And I'm just gonna flat out say that it is goddamn freaking epic. The concept of Koorigakure and the snow ninja is awesome, the new characters are incredibly real, just as much so as the original characters, and the relationships between the new and old characters are extremely well-done. Personally, I think that this makes the original storyline seem quite drab. I also love how people actually die when kunai stab them through the chest or when they get hit by a rasengan. That's part of what makes Koorikage better than the manga: it's not censored or made for little kids. I look forward to reading the next installment, and keep up the extraordinary work!
hgf chapter 9 . 12/13/2009
A solid story. I wonder why it has so few reviews. The action is good and the only thing that bothered me was that you kept writing the word "chakra" as "chakura". I'm now going to read the sequel with hopes that it's going to be even better. Good job!
Totally Kawaii chapter 9 . 12/7/2009
Holy crap it's SANGO. From Inuyasha! And I'm not sure bout the others if they were familiar, but still. OMG IT'S SANGO. xD

The entire story was amazing. Sure it was short, but once the longer stories start getting tedious, I often abandon them but I never had the inclination to do so at all. Separating the two parts was a smart idea.

The writing is excellent and I'm now off to read and fangirl the sequel! 3
Cloud Ex-SOLDIER chapter 9 . 7/19/2009
This story was a very good read.

Description was your strong point through the story. I admit, my head ached trying to keep track of all of the Snow Siblings.

Well, i'm goin to start reading your sequel now.
Lord Patience chapter 9 . 2/17/2009
That was a very entertaining story. D
SeikoTuNeR chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
This is a bit minor, but whats the point of using 'hai' and 'arigato'? It really does kind of take away from the story. Its one thing to use phonetically spelled words for techniques since a lot of us were used to watching the translated Japanese audio episodes, but for other things it's pointless.

THen when you listed their names, putting those suffixes, it was like, why? This is probably worthless mentioning, with the story being completed, but I just had to say it.

You used it way too much. This story is written in english. Stick with english.

*Though I'm rather fond of the word 'dobe' and 'baka'*

And I'm a little confused. How the hell did Sasuke escape? They just brought him back, they KNEW he had already tried to escape, so the minute he wakes up, no doubt weak and tired from fighting Naruto, he has enough energy to just..walk out the village?

Really?

Talk about plot hole..
Tribernator chapter 9 . 8/25/2008
This is the kind of naruto story I like. I am including your sequal in this as well. You didnt make him godlike, you made him tough, he isnt suddenly some super observant person who realizes everything he used to miss, but he has matured. The story itself is excellent, well written, good action, good dialouge, and the characters manage to stay true to thier canon personalities while being in totally new situations.

Im definately looking forward to seeing how the second and third story goes.
Khellan Rafe chapter 9 . 6/18/2008
Heheh, long ass last chapter. But I can't wait to get to the sequel with a hook like this! Onward!
Khellan Rafe chapter 4 . 6/17/2008
Whurd. Can't wait to finish this and move on to Shinobi Wars. This story has turned out better than I thought it would be!