Reviews for Legends Never Die
Esso1979 chapter 77 . 12/12/2019
I’m sorry, I take it back. I should have patience and trusted you as a writer/author. I’m now moving on to chapter 77 and I thank you for making this an awesome read, it’s as if you had ur own real DB episodes with all the fighting scenes and the original characters. I come to love all of them!
Esso1979 chapter 31 . 12/8/2019
31 chapters in and the story seemed to focus around Trunks/Pan/Drake. Dude! If that is who u want them write about that is fine with me, but please... you specifically called out Bra’s name and this fic not even once have a chapter just focusing on her and Falcon! False Advertisement!
gintokihaneda19 chapter 4 . 12/25/2018
Dude vegeta is 5'3
Guest chapter 4 . 10/7/2017
Tu estas tonto, no?
Francamente, me da repulsión ver tal clase de basura de fanfic. Esto es una puta mierda sin ni una pizca de sentido, trama tonta, personajes sacados de la nada, poderes indefinidos, absurdos y más mierdas.

Parece el tipo fanfic sin ninguna clase de lógica echo cómo una completa parodya sin ninguna clase de sentido.

Estoy fuera.
DarkMonkey511 chapter 88 . 8/18/2017
Phew, just finished reading the entire fic. It is now the largest fic I've read chapter wise.
Bra and Falcon's relationship was my favorite throughout the series, though I was not happy with Bra when she paid Baba to learn more about Falcon's past. I was happy to see Bra follow Falcon both in the demon world and recently when he went to train by himself. Vegeta's reaction to seeing to two of them together was pricelesss. :)
Surprisingy my favorite characters were those I didn't expect to like quite so much like Broly and Talon. I also enjoyed reading about the other OC characters. I particularly love the bunnies. Poor Rhuzeb, he's never getting laid again with 7 bunnies to fight with. XD
It was sad seeing some of the old memories of Falcon's of the people he knew and were long dead. Cotadis looked like so much fun, so it's sad to think he's dead as well as some of the other characters. I really didn't expect both Jay and Rhezub to be brought back. I though for a while that Jay was going to end up with Goten and then Rhezub came back. But I'm glad he did. I like them together.
Valick is another favorite of mine. I found him hilarious. I was so surprised to learn he had wife and kids. Never saw it coming.
I'm not sure what was going to happen at the end of the battle, but I hope that Talon and Claw would have turned a new leaf and went to join their brother. And they would all survive the battle as well as live happily ever after and all that.
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 8/9/2017
Interesting chapter and plot idea
Ellimist01 chapter 6 . 6/24/2015
Ugh it's so hard to get through amateur writing. I don't even know why Bra fainted.
Dogman chapter 49 . 4/14/2015
Hey this story is great I love it
C-man chapter 88 . 11/26/2014
You really should have made another chapter
Guest chapter 88 . 11/11/2014
You should have made another one for the battle
Guest chapter 88 . 11/3/2014
Thanks for your uploading...
I am waiting for your next chapter as ia the best fanfiction story I ever read...please upload new chapter ASAP...
Alvin Nobody chapter 58 . 9/5/2014
I am enjoying this fic very much
Alvin Nobody chapter 45 . 8/30/2014
So Hybrib Super Saiyan isn't SS4. Ok, would someone explain to me the difference between all of the SS forms. If you feel like answering, please PM me.
Alvin Nobody chapter 27 . 8/26/2014
This is a pretty decent story so far
Tepheris chapter 79 . 3/22/2014
But Falcon's blade slipped out of position by half an inch. But that half-inch was vital, as it allowed Azure to swing one of his swords in. They both froze, looking each other right in the eye. Then Falcon looked down at the sword that had impaled him through the stomach. Why did he let himself slip like that?"

As a fencer, I have to wonder why Falcon, who uses 1 sword, is standing in a position that would allow him to be impaled. I'd think that his stance would be one that has him facing sideways at his opponent, slimming down the target area.
1,163 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »