Reviews for Legends Never Die
shadowsaremyfortress chapter 83 . 11/18/2005
I love this story so plaese keep updating i and most of the readers are waiting for a new instalment plaese plaese!update!
kyle free chapter 6 . 11/15/2005
MEOW!

ok well im bord and well update chapter 88 or is it 89?
kyle free chapter 5 . 11/15/2005
ok im reading the story again

snd well...FLACON IT TOTALLY AWSOME!
Desta chapter 87 . 11/13/2005
Are you going to update? It's been a month. I really want to see the new chapter! Please update soon!
nixofcyzerra chapter 87 . 11/13/2005
I have an idea for a filler chapter, thast is if you don't want falcon to blast me off the face of the planet for being so rude, but I had a little daydream about a SSJ4 vegeta vs. Brolly rematch. Love your story by the way!
W.D. Guy chapter 87 . 11/12/2005
*pokes* are you alive? It's been a while. Multiple things have, actually. First off, it's been a while since I reviewed. Don't worry though, I've been watching, like CK. I just haven't had enough time to do anything lately. Stupid exams. Anyway, as always the Broly/Marron fights were hilarious. Chaos Kai is getting close now. I have no idea what to expect from that Fallen Legion, but the odds are highly stacked against Falcon and the others. A million to one... cool.

So... the other thing that's been a while. An update. You are still alive, right? I would feel kind of silly writing to a dead guy. Anyway, update soon! We're all eagerly awaiting more eye candy!

WeirdDutchGuy
kyle free chapter 2 . 11/11/2005
well i have updated for all that other chapters and well update update fucking update!

on chapter 88
Story Weaver1 chapter 87 . 11/1/2005
The BrolyMarron parts were really funny and I liked the cute BraFalcon parts. Vegeta was very IC her I think
Numbah1saiyan chapter 87 . 10/21/2005
I really liked this latest chapter. Even though there wasn't any action in it, (not counting Vegeta and Falcon of course) I think it was really good at showing everyone in the calm before the storm. :) I can only imagine how much it will be missed when Chaos Kai finally hits the scene. Keep up the good work (you really are a great writer!)
Angel sai chapter 87 . 10/20/2005
SAYAIN PROOF BEDS? YOU SICK MINDED DEVIL!

*growl*...

Anyway... I liked this chapter. the army is coming, couples fighting and making out; amoung other things..

Hehe, I can see Vegeta blowing a fuse very clearly. I love it. Time for a battle! update! update!
jj2006 chapter 87 . 10/19/2005
yo its me again and i'm lovin the story man keep it up, anyways i was wondering wats up with Goten and Ebony,and i hope picoclo joins the fight as well

- babybonniehood

and P.S. and send a copy of the other lemon 2 plz. ty
DoubleHawk chapter 87 . 10/18/2005
Great story i finally caught up as it seems, so review time. THis is great very well written, and a interesting story to beat. I gotta tell ya though, i kinda hoping ebony to end up with gohan or something, i hope the story continues to develope the relationship between them. It would be a interesting couple to say the least. oh, and i guess if ya can send that extra chapter ya produced. Even though has a lemon i feel like a missed something that happened in it when i read the latest update.
clam feces chapter 87 . 10/16/2005
some1 should go over there and blow the moon up first.
sean15lee yaoo. com chapter 86 . 10/14/2005
hey could you send me the lemon
me chapter 87 . 10/14/2005
hurry up with the chapters
1,163 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »