Reviews for Legends Never Die
Nesterzarsus chapter 87 . 10/14/2005
It took only two words to make that a great chap. "hi dad" rofl
kelly chapter 87 . 10/13/2005
AwEsOmE update. It would be really cool if you did one for Broly and Marron.
renzukoken chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
great chap..glad to see you are posting more chaps as the story is awsome...Lemon please..
kyle free chapter 87 . 10/11/2005
plz send me the story

plz

also it took forever for you to update

and awsomwe story i have read all ur storys
Guest chapter 86 . 10/11/2005
Very well writen lemon. One of th best I have read. You should consider making more for the story and even use diffrent people ( Broly and Marron, Trunks and Pan, ect.)
RobbyT15hotmail.com chapter 87 . 10/11/2005
Great chapter, I only wish you had posted it sooner. Could you please send me the lemon? My e-mail should show up this time. Thx.
tyler chapter 87 . 10/10/2005
Applause!...keep it up, its the best.
Guest chapter 87 . 10/10/2005
This is an amazing story. I read this entire thing in two days and I am amazed about how u can keep a story going on like this. I am making a DBZ story of my own and I only have it at 60,0 words and I can't think of much to add to it. There is one thing about this story that confuses me though. Couldn't brolly pick up marron with one fist? He is huge and I don't think there would be anyway she could do "anything" with him without getting seriously injured. But o well its ur story not mine. Once again great story and hope you update soon.

P.S. Plz Send Lemon
Guest chapter 87 . 10/10/2005

P.S. Plz Send Lemon
Holly chapter 87 . 10/10/2005
Finally, that took you a while. Great chapter and update soon.
Madyrdhdaol.com chapter 87 . 10/10/2005
Omg I love your story. Bra and Falcon are so great together. I hope Broly and Marron end up as well. Please send me a copy of the lemon if you can, at
Madyrdhdaol.com chapter 87 . 10/10/2005
Shadow Beast1 chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
heres hoping for 10

lol
darksupersayian chapter 87 . 10/10/2005
This will be one hell of a battle. You could still have Falcon and Broly use the Hyperbolic Time Chamber for two days to prepare. You could also send Gohan and Goku in there for another day as well as Goten and Trunks. It's just an idea to let them get stronger for the fight.
StarmanWaitingInTheSky chapter 87 . 10/10/2005
Thank you! I loved the chapter. I was beginning to go through withdraws...lol. And thank you for sending me the lemon. It rocked. Do you plan on writing any more? I would love to see them if you write them for the other characters. Not to mention that I'm very anxious to see who Goten's going to end up with.

Looking forward to the next update!
1,163 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »