Reviews for Legends Never Die
Blusher chapter 87 . 10/10/2005
man finaly, so i got to wait another 6 weeks for the rest?
son-gosen chapter 87 . 10/10/2005
nice job overall on this whole story. its one of my favs on the site. this chapter was pretty good. i liked how vegeta accepted falcon at the end, it definitely was something vegeta would do.
heartlilly chapter 87 . 10/10/2005
update soon...it's getting more and more interesting!
jjkim chapter 87 . 10/10/2005
Good chapter.
StarmanWaitingInTheSky chapter 85 . 10/9/2005
It's been over a month. Are you going to update?
DG chapter 86 . 10/8/2005
Excellent story, one of the best DBZ fics I've ever read, no doubt. Read it from start to latest chapter, and I'm loving it. Update soon. And if you have the lemon all prepared, definitely send it to me.
jj2006 chapter 86 . 10/5/2005
hey it's me again same email address and i'm lovin' the fic. man. been reading it from start 2 finish and i've been readding the story since the beginning and can u send me a copy of the lemon plz thank u.
jjkim chapter 70 . 10/3/2005
that lemon kicks ass!
renzukoken chapter 86 . 10/2/2005
loving the story..been reading it since the begining..Characters and all..Looking forward to seeing the final showdown..gonna be badass..and ya got the lemon typed out..send it to
Ardonius-Servant-Of-Zeta chapter 23 . 9/30/2005
*Slaps hands to my face* Gasp!
heartlilly chapter 86 . 9/30/2005
WHAT CAN I SAY...IT'S SUCH A GREAT STORY AND TO TELL THE TRUTH...THIS IS THE LONGEST AND THE BEST STORY THAT I HAVE READ IN MY ENTIRE LIFE!IT'S JUST WORTH IT TO READ A STORY WITH MORE THAN 70 CHAPTERS AND IT'S EVEN MORE WORTH IT TO READ THE WHOLE THING!GREAT WOR,KEEP IT UP!
jjkim chapter 85 . 9/29/2005
and could you send me that lemon too.
jjkim chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
More bra,Falcon plz
Blusher chapter 86 . 9/28/2005
sup what a gwaan fi the rest of the story?
Terra Fire chapter 86 . 9/23/2005
Very good, I like the last two chapters. Sorry for not reviewing in a while, but, as you may already know, life is very demanding. Which is why I have to cut this review short.

Anyway, if you've already wrote the lemon, than sure send it to me.

;}