Reviews for Legends Never Die
ladybugg chapter 85 . 9/20/2005
Hey where are you? You haven't updated in a few weeks, and I'm already in dire need of some L.N.D. fiction man. aNYWAY YOU know that I love this story,and can't wait to see what else you have planned.
ladybugg chapter 86 . 9/16/2005
I'm still loving this story. I can't wait to see what happens next. ;)_
Story Weaver1 chapter 86 . 9/12/2005
The sayian smut was rather amusing, as well as Vegeta freaking out. The bunnies were adorable as usual
RobbyT15 chapter 86 . 9/12/2005
great chapter i cant wait to see what happens with vegeta and falcon. also can you email me the lemon? it shold be under my name. ty
soapwhat chapter 86 . 9/11/2005
could u email it to me. my email is
The Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
One of the best DBZ fics I've ever read...and i've read ALOT.

send the lemon please
kyle free chapter 86 . 9/11/2005
my email should be under my name

ans please send me the lemon sceane please

o ya by the way still awsom story even though

u took like a month to up date
numbah 1 saiyan chapter 86 . 9/10/2005
I just started reading your story recently and let me tell you I haven't been able to stop reading since! This has got to be one of the BEST stories out there and it just keeps going! I'm loving every minute of it from the descriptive battles, to the romance...even to the humor! (one of my favorites was when Broly pulled Goten's cell phone out of no where to call Marron a few chapters back...I have to tell you I couldn't stop laughing) - Anyways, you HAVE to shoot the lemon my way And keep up the great work!

~A True Fan :)
sean lee chapter 86 . 9/9/2005
been reading a long damm time and the strory is great

email the lemon to me at

please and thank u
silvervman chapter 86 . 9/6/2005
Send the stuff please
darksupersayian chapter 86 . 9/5/2005
Keep it up. And you can send me the lemon.
shadowc316yahoo.com chapter 85 . 9/5/2005
had to refview diff. chapter, so yeah...the lemon.
whateva chapter 86 . 9/5/2005
Yeah, I want it, it should show up.
Malfoy teddybear chapter 86 . 9/5/2005
YAY! I can't wait to see the reaction when vegeta sees Falcon again! Will you please email me the Lemon? ThanX Keep up the good work!
TheGuardian2003 chapter 86 . 9/5/2005
u can email it to and this is by far one of the best stories i've ever read.
1,163 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »