Reviews for Legends Never Die
shadowsaremyfortress chapter 86 . 9/5/2005
OMg i wants it the lemon and i love the story keep going!
Blusher chapter 86 . 9/5/2005
send it
allyssa chapter 85 . 9/5/2005
ill love to have it

thanx so much

ALLYSSA
Nesterzarsus chapter 30 . 9/5/2005
great as always. I noticed this chap was shorter than the others but I know how scool can drain you. I'd appreciate it if you e-mail that lemon to me thanks.
Holly chapter 86 . 9/4/2005
Yay! Woohoo! Finally, I was getting old! Great chapter really, it's shorter than what you usually write but it still does the trick. I just can't believe Vegeta had to witness that scene with his daughter and Falcon. He must be totally pissed. I wonder what he'll do when she comes back. This totally ROCKS MY SOCKS! Well, update soon.
Naruto's Girl Ino chapter 86 . 9/4/2005
Hey, Ive read every chapter of this fic faithfully, and I can honestly say, this is one of the greatest fics I have ever read. In a way I hope it never ends, but at the same time, I cant wait to see how they all handle Chaos Kai. Well, I better cut this short, so again I say Great Fic, oh and, please send me the lemon, I'd love to read it.
StarmanWaitingInTheSky chapter 86 . 9/4/2005
I loved the chapter! Could you please e-mail me the lemon when it's finished? I love this story, and would love to see it. Thanks!
Blackstar Angel chapter 86 . 9/4/2005
Let me get a copy of that scene please. Oh and please try to write something for Pan and Trunks. They've been left out of things lately.
lovelyme11 chapter 86 . 9/4/2005
what about Pan and Trunks they seem to be ingroned.

you should write about them, PLEASE!
anon chapter 86 . 9/4/2005
Omg I love your story. If only this were a show. Bra and Falcon a so cute together. Do you think you could send the lemon to me when you finish it?
Elven-Wizard chapter 86 . 9/4/2005
wOot. You updated! Yay!

Can you please send me the lemon when your done? thx

-kelly
hollowghost chapter 80 . 9/2/2005
i cannot believe just how talented you are, royal devil. you're talent at writing this stuff is just amazing. keep up the good work, okay? for a fanfiction, this has no flaws whatsoever. i look forward to reading the other chapters.
babbybonniehood chapter 85 . 8/23/2005
my i get a copy of the lemon scene if its ok wit u plz
Desta chapter 85 . 8/21/2005
Are you going to update?
Tommy R. Yates chapter 53 . 8/10/2005
You are the greatest dbz fanfic author I have ever seen! Your stories should be published. I have been up for 2 days straight reading legends never die. It should be in the dbz or dbgt storyline! If i wrote you would be my idol. Please write another dbz-dbgt story because if you dont I'll have to your one dbz story over and over. I love how long it is, most other stories are just so short. Anyway I love your work keep it up.
1,163 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »