Reviews for Legends Never Die
Chimera Spyke chapter 85 . 8/1/2005
i wouldnt even offer that as a sugestion. you might get some kids thinking its something different and ask you for it. see my point? in any case it was a good chapter but soon we'll need some violence (i.e. fighting). fillers have their place but its good to have some action as well.
Lobs-StAcEy-Ters chapter 85 . 8/1/2005
Great chapter! It was all really sweet in general! Lol, well, you do whatever you want! You're the author! Write! Write! Write...
BballAnimeLover89 chapter 84 . 7/28/2005
How strong is Brolly anyway? If he isn't a Super Saiyan 2, there's no way he could of beaten Goten AND Trunks at Super Saiyan 2 so easily. *sigh* Whatever.

Good chapter besides that. UPDATE SOON!
babbybonniehood chapter 76 . 7/27/2005
hey i have a request can u bring the return of buu,and future trunks. and also have the surpreme kai make a deal with the draken they have in custody to join the well the return of yamcha,tein,krillan,and picclo to join them as well.
babbybonniehood chapter 74 . 7/26/2005
dame
Story Weaver1 chapter 84 . 7/26/2005
Rezub jt. LAMO! That's so cute! That whole just adorable. Good to see Pan become a super Sayian
Phalkite chapter 84 . 7/18/2005
A good 't wait for the big battle with Chaos you intend for Azure and Fang to join for the war against Chaos Kai's army?

On a last note you update fast enough so don't rush yourself or the story may of writers wont update for monthes at a time if they even take time from their lives to write such a well planned story not to say we don't appreciate quick luck getting over writers block,and hope you update soon.
son-gosen chapter 84 . 7/17/2005
very good chapter. this whole story is amazing. it could very well be the best story on fanfiction. the first time i read this i was hooked. keep it up
Holly chapter 84 . 7/17/2005
Writers block, that's never good. Well, the chapter isn't bad at all so update soon.
Chimera Spyke chapter 84 . 7/17/2005
nice. when is that lumbering idiot (broly) going to learn to keep his hands to himself? more importantly when is he going to grow a backbone and get his tail back and master both halves of his mind? oh well, i suppose the almighty author knows but is unwilling to spoil the surprise. in any case i look foward to reading you next chapter.
kelly chapter 84 . 7/17/2005
Another good chapter. I know how you feel about writer's block. Even though I've never written a story, I do get writer's block on essays for school, and they suck! Anyways, keep up the good work! You kick butt!
Amy Shay- Beloved Hawk chapter 84 . 7/17/2005
I love Bunnies. I have two of my own, and the Rabbits you've creaited of adorable and funny. But as it is, bunnys are cute and cutaly, but DOGS are the best, they ROCK. Not to mention they're the best secadiy money can buy. Not many people will mess with a dog. I also think that their seces are as strong if not stronger then that of a sayion. In other words, I think the Z fighters need to buy or find a puupy and/or dog. That or Falcon finds a wolf that desides to hang around for so long that they just become friends. Rhuzeb would defantly like have one around to chase off that Rabbits.

That's just what I think. Anyways loved the chapter. Not to eventful, but importent information. Can't wait for the next chapter.

Love & Peace .
DarkChampion chapter 49 . 7/16/2005
and i like long fictions but only when there good like this one
Terra Fire chapter 83 . 7/16/2005
Very good, as always. With this chapter, I can see this entire story go two ways. Almost like the androids in the canon. They can all win and everything will be happy-ever-after, or they can lose and use any mean to servive. Am I making any sence? I haven't really been in the right frame of mind lately. But, anyway, I like how every one's relationship is going, we just have to look more into the Ebony/Goten relationship.

Well, I think that's enough for me, I'm kinda pressed for time.

;}

~VGT~
Chimera Spyke chapter 83 . 7/10/2005
not a bad filler. now if only the girls could master super saiyan. maybe if they train with broly huh?... then again maybe not. cant wait for the next one. later.
1,163 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »