Reviews for Legends Never Die
Holly chapter 83 . 7/8/2005
It's funny, there's always a bunny involved in the fics that I read. Isn't that just weird? Well this ain't no fighting scene but it does do the job. Great chapter and update soon.
LADYBUGG chapter 82 . 7/8/2005
I wished this was rated T so that I could add it to my C2 group. I absolutely love this story. If you ever, and I mean ever write an original story...please let me know. I'm gonna be the first one to read it. Gah I so frickin love this action packed adventure. I can't wait to read more. Keep up the awesome work.
kyle free chapter 80 . 7/8/2005
the big gunes where out now

lol nice
Story Weaver1 chapter 83 . 7/8/2005
LOL! Poor Rhuzeb, I love how everyone reacted to them. Trunk's worrying was funny too. Especially Broly's bits
W.D. Guy chapter 83 . 7/7/2005
It's a hostile bunny take-over! Heh, no serious, that was hilarious in some weird way. You made me hungry with the rabbit stew though... *drools*

Ram it into the Earth... wouldn't that kill him too? I mean, it can't be very good for the atmoshpere and other than Frieza's race I have yet to come across any others that can breathe in space. I thought it was going to circle the Earth in orbit or something, but if he wants to cause mass destruction on both worlds, go ahead :)

The part about producing offspring should they lose the war was kind of disturbing, though I must admit that in the pure logic sense it would... make sense, kind of.

I didn't see a lot of typos last chapter, but there were quite a few in this one. Anyway, I'll be awaiting the next chapter.

WeirdDutchGuy
Story Weaver1 chapter 82 . 7/5/2005
The begining was interesting, the part after was hilarious! I liked the park scene too.
Amy Shay- Beloved Hawk chapter 82 . 7/5/2005
lol. Well, at lest I now know you read your reviews. And though I agree with trunks carrying on the line like that, I had a different idea for his son. Great chapter, as always.

Love & Peace .

P.S

Thrunks and Pan, after they have their son, will have a daughter that has lavnder hair like her father's and her grandmother, Pan's mom's, eyes. That violet colour.
Holly chapter 82 . 7/4/2005
I'm sorry to say but I hate this ending. Why does everyone like to make me suffer? Great chapter. There are a lot of stuff going on. I bet Goten and Ebony will get together. Anyway, update soon.
BballAnimeLover89 chapter 82 . 7/4/2005
AGH! I HATE ROMANCE! Where's the action?

UPDATE SOON!
Just2kawaii chapter 82 . 7/4/2005
Beautimus chapter! even the bunny gets a boy! LoL. Keep up the good work!

~Lisha~
Chimera Spyke chapter 82 . 7/3/2005
must...read...MORE! yes it was another filler but filler have there place. this happens to be one of those places. and to be perfectly honest i thought it was a rather nice filler. keep em coming.
donkeykong27 chapter 81 . 7/3/2005
Great chapter! One of my favorites so far. I could say a lot about this chapter, but all you need to know is that it was all great. It's nice to see the Kilana/Azure relationship round out, but I hope we get to see them before the story's end. Can't wait to see what happens next. update soon!

Cheers!
Amy Shay- Beloved Hawk chapter 81 . 7/1/2005
That's very sayian of Azure and Kilana, the bit mark. Great chapter as always. Poor Marron, she can't get a break, no madder what she does.

Love & Peace .
the wandering azn chapter 81 . 6/30/2005
excellent chapter. Have azure join the saiyans.
Guest chapter 81 . 6/29/2005
Great fluffies! The BrolyMarron was especially amusing.
1,163 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 .. Last Next »