Reviews for Legends Never Die
Phalkite chapter 81 . 6/27/2005
Another great chapter and the fighting in the last chapter was up the good work and I'm looking forward to more chapters.
Chimera Spyke chapter 81 . 6/26/2005
whewee, that was a mighty fine wingin' and a diggin'. dont worry about that little quote. i am not surprised that Azure is not dead but i am curious as to the role he will play later on down the line. i geuss i will have to wait and see. oh yes and now for my critique. wonderful, you did well with the amount of detail that you used. truth be told i believe only professionals should use staggering amounts of details. i think you hit the right amount for us amatuers. keep up the good work.
Holly chapter 81 . 6/26/2005
I thought Azure was left alive by accident. You sure know how to surprise people, that's for sure. I still can't believe Falcon crushed his hands. That's so mean, know what is Azure supposed to do sit home and nit? ( is that how you spell it or is it with a k? ) A very nice long chapter, update soon.
Blusher chapter 81 . 6/26/2005
can't u give him a wish?
Story Weaver1 chapter 80 . 6/26/2005
Impressive battle especially the bunshins. I liked Azure's backstory too. The part with Kilana was touching.
Chimera Spyke chapter 80 . 6/23/2005
it took me a while but i finally read all of your story. whew, now on for my critique. tell the truth i like it and there a so few errors that i am plesently surprised. i hope to see more soon.
Fire Falcon chapter 80 . 6/23/2005
gd action, update soon.
Crystalwolf000 chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
Another great chapter... I've been reading this story for a couple months now, and I haven't reviewed it (at least I think I didn't...)In my opinion, this is probably the best story that has ever been written on this website. I love your work. Keep it up!

..::Crystalwolf0::..
soapwhat chapter 80 . 6/22/2005
I think u are already leading up to it, but i think u should have azure join falcon and the others. FYI: this is the greatest story!
Lord of Saiyans chapter 80 . 6/22/2005
YES! Azure is still alive. u scared me there for a minute. I have a question tho, how could Dabura have matched a transformed Blight if this form matched Falcons TLSS. I mean Dabura could barely keep up with Gohanso i dont really understand that. i guess Azure had an enormous increase in power over time. Well great chapter and an exceptional fight scene. I cant wait for sunday
Holly chapter 80 . 6/22/2005
Thank God! He's still alive. I really didn't want any of them to die. Ow that must have hurt. Having his hands practically pancaked. Great chapter! Update soon.
donkeykong27 chapter 80 . 6/22/2005
Nice chapter. I liked Azure's back story, it explained a lot. I also have to say this wasmy favorite fight scene in the entire story so far. It was extremely impressive in my opinion. Also, i think i've said before that Azure and Kilana's romance was my favorite, and this chapter didn't disappoint. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next. Great job and update soon!

Cheers!
harmony23 chapter 80 . 6/22/2005
Another awesome chapter! The fight scene was great. I'm so glad u kept Azure alive! OH quick note in the first two or three paragraphs u had 2 quick mistakes...it has her instead of he...and very instead of every...jus thought i'd let you know...I love this story...keep up w/ the updating and great writing!
BballAnimeLover89 chapter 80 . 6/22/2005
Kilana go to Azure and see how bad he's hurt!

UPDATE SOON!
W.D. Guy chapter 80 . 6/22/2005
So, with the rivalry over and both still alive (unexpected twist, but that simply makes it better) does that mean they just gained another ally? I hope so, Azure deserves it after all this time. He's not evil, just bound by his word.

I'm guessing Talon is next then? He's all ready to go, isn't he? Speaking of Talon, we haven't really seen much of him, or Claw for that matter, in quite a while. They didn't die of boredom, did they?

Anyway, I had fun reading as usual. But the last few paragraphs seemed extremely rushed. Not so much by style, but by the spelling and grammar errors. You know, left out parts of words and stuff. You didn't have problems finishing the chapter in time, did you? ;)

Well, guess I'll hear from you Sunday then. So ehm... till Sunday.

WeirdDutchGuy