Reviews for Legends Never Die
Story Weaver1 chapter 79 . 6/21/2005
SO Azure has a second form, he sounds pretty cool.

Ely and Bra's comforting was cute.
Story Weaver1 chapter 78 . 6/21/2005
Ely was pretty funny this chapter, the bots being envious was hilarious. I liked the drama too.
Phalkite chapter 79 . 6/20/2005
Another great update to this story.I had a feeling that Azure was holding back and I'm ready to see this fight happen and see who's the better your wrist does better.
kaizer chapter 79 . 6/20/2005
gd chapter, update soon
W.D. Guy chapter 79 . 6/20/2005
Did Falcon's transformation heal his wound? If not, that is one heck of a handicap. Bloodloss will take its toll. But what I'm trying to figure out is what will happen when Kilana shows up? Azure and Falcon will both be distracted, might even stop the fight, or they could both make use of the others distraction. So many possibilities.

At least one good thing has come from it so far, Falcon now knows how to use the true legendary form. That's good considering Talon's new power. Which brings me on the subject, when is he going to attack? So many attackers ready, so little time eh?

Well anyway, glad to see you're back on schedule. Now I have to revise my Biology exam and my Physics too.

WeirdDutchGuy
Amy Shay- Beloved Hawk chapter 79 . 6/19/2005
...What a place to end...

Love & Peace .

Tell wednesday
BballAnimeLover89 chapter 79 . 6/19/2005
Good chapter! UPDATE SOON!
Holly chapter 79 . 6/19/2005
That last transformationg there, that is freaky. Is Azur some sort of alien or something cause that's totally not normal. This chapter is too short. But it's still fun to read. Update soon. Rocks my socks!
kaiyokochan chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
O_O

...really really long...
donkeykong27 chapter 79 . 6/19/2005
Nice chapter, but one thing confues me. Was Azure just toying with Falcon? I mean, if he had a transformation that would put him way past Falcon (the old one, not TSS Falcon), why didn't he use it and just end the duel? I suppose there might be an issue with honor, but it still wouldn't be logical to hold back against your sworn enemy and rival. Still a great chapter though.

Cheers!
Terra Fire chapter 78 . 6/18/2005
Yes, another good chapter. It seems like a forbidding chapter. I don't think I even want to guess what happens next chapter, because I don't think that it'll turn out too well (though, I hope it does). I hope that Kilana can see Azure. Trunks is still the only one that knows about Azure and Kilana, right? So Falcon hos no way of knowing. I really want both of them to live.

Anyway, I hope your wrists feel better. Don't worry about always having to update, you have never let us down before. There's no hard feelings if you have to rest, life does happen to everyone. Just don't hurt yourself even more.

;}

~VGT~
Amy Shay- Beloved Hawk chapter 78 . 6/17/2005
Bar and Kilana are going to stop them. I don't know how and i don't know when, bu their going to get the two of them to make a "Vegeta/Goku" rivalry . that or the deam princess is going to have some sort of trap her father said for her to set to take out them both, but either way their going to have a friendly, but not so frinedly rivalry. They are not going to die, or i just going to have to hunt someone down and kill them, now aren't I? Or I'll just find out you e-mail and stock you ~evil smile~

Love & Peace .

P.S.

Falcon and Bra are going to have twins. Two little boys, one that looks like his father with his mother's eyes named 'Hawk', and the other will look like his Grandpa with the eyes his father when he has his tail, green. His name will be 'Vegeta', but everyone will call him 'Geta'.
donkeykong27 chapter 78 . 6/16/2005
Finally, a duelto the death between these two. And yet, it seems like it just can't work out that way. What i mean is; Kilana better break this up! It'd be a shame if they never saw each other again. great chapter and update soon!

Cheers!
Holly chapter 78 . 6/15/2005
Too short. I was actually expecting something longer. Doesn't really matter I guess. Just as long as you keep on updating. Update soon.
BballAnimeLover89 chapter 78 . 6/15/2005
Poor Brolly,Trunks, and Goten. But i do agree, that friggin bunny is gettin WAY to much attention. Speakin of too much attention, Bulla seems to be getting a lot now in this story. Never would of thought she wuz gonna be a main character? *sigh* Whatever. Can't wait for the next chapter! UPDATE SOON!
1,163 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 29 .. Last Next »