Reviews for Legends Never Die
Eien-Kiseki chapter 78 . 6/15/2005
Thats so cool! I'm really starting to like Asure. He sounds so cool! Good Job! You haven't updated for a while though. I wonder why...
The Lost Warrior Of Light chapter 78 . 6/15/2005
an awesome chapter, keep it up, and update soon!
TearsOfInfinity chapter 77 . 6/13/2005
WOW EVERYTHING SEEMS TO BE GOING ON AND FINALLY BRA IS WITH FALCON THAT JUST MAKES THIS STORY BETTER.
Phalkite chapter 77 . 6/10/2005
I just started reading your story a few days ago and I have to say I'm impressed while your story has alot of action its balanced by comedy which plays a large factor in this story and never fails to lighten the mood combined this with indepth romance and brilliant plot twists this has become one of my favorites from the first two chapter through chapter seventy-six I've enjoyed this story and look forward to your next this story going strong and hope to see alot of new chapter over summer break,and good luck with your wrist and hands.
Cryotek chapter 77 . 6/8/2005
Great Story. I have a question though. How strong is True Legendary Super Saiyan in comparison to Super Saiyan 4? Are you planning on Broly becoming a True Legendary Super Saiyan?
lobsstaceyters chapter 77 . 6/6/2005
The chapters just keep getting better. Keep up the good work! Looking forward to your next chapters next week!
Story Weaver1 chapter 77 . 6/6/2005
(pictures last scene) Aw! That's so cute! Broly's training was good. LOL! The part with the TV was hilarious.
Story Weaver1 chapter 76 . 6/6/2005
brillant way of reintroducing Ebony into the story. LOL! I can just imagine the girls looking at Trunk's baby pictures. The part with Broly was even funnier
BballAnimeLover89 chapter 77 . 6/5/2005
AW that sucks! But your health comes first! Hope you get well soon! *smiles* Anyways...

SO HAPPY THAT TRUNKS AND GOTEN ASCENDED! Those two have such incredible potential! Hopefully they'll eventually become Super Saiyan 3's too!

*squeals* Can't wait for the next chapter!

UPDATE SOON!
Holly chapter 77 . 6/5/2005
A couple of spelling mistakes. This chapter is shorter than the last ones. It's good anyway. Update whenever your wrists don't hurt anymore.
tillallareone chapter 77 . 6/5/2005
Nice change of pace.
W.D. Guy chapter 77 . 6/5/2005
Here you go, review for you :) I know what you mean, my hands, especially my right, are aching right now. I've recently started playing tennis and seeing as I'm right handed for everything, it's taking quite a beating. Who knows, I might have to call it quits for a week or so too.

But anyway, a nice chapter as always. I'm not used to anything less by now :) Nice battle between Gohan and Rhuzeb, and Broly's way of getting Trunks and Goten to transform was entertaining to say the least.

I should probably get back to writing now (was in the middle of it when I saw you updated) coz it's been well over a month since I updated my story... I'm in trouble .;

WeirdDutchGuy
Amy Shay- Beloved Hawk chapter 77 . 6/5/2005
'a mix of typing and video games has caused my wrists and hands to really hurt.' lol. that something that my brother would say lol. great chapter, not very eventfull but still good. Now my question is where is Azure?

Love & Peace .
Terra Fire chapter 76 . 6/3/2005
YES! Ebony's back! I really like her. Now we can work on her and Goten getting together *hint, hint* (JK). But really, I like Elbony, I knew you couldn't keep this going without adding her again. You just had to find the right place to add her in. Well, I have to keep this review short (for a change). My Prom's in two hours and I have to get ready. Keep writing, and I can't wait for the next chapter.

;}

~VGT~
The Dooms chapter 76 . 6/2/2005
I absolutey loved it! The Action! The Romance! The Perverted Bastard A.K.A. Broly! Falcon is my #1 fave, you ain't gonna believe this but my Dbz Fandude is also named Vega! so, please email me at sonicjake to tell me how you got the name and how you write such such good stuff! I really look foward to the day this awesome work of art finished, by the way, it took me and my pal, 2 days with no sleep to get this done!
1,163 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 30 .. Last Next »