Reviews for Legends Never Die
Holly chapter 76 . 6/2/2005
I bet that Goten is going to get with Ebony, right? It's bound to happen. Great chapter. I kind of missed the fighting scenes and I'm glad you put a little one. Don't forget to update soon.
BballAnimeLover89 chapter 76 . 6/1/2005
Good chapter! Good twist w/ Ebony! But I'm havin a hard time keepin up w/ all these characters! Damn! lol But i have to say... when is there gonna be a fighting scene! When are Goten and Trunks gonna ascend?

UPDATE SOON!
RobbyT15 chapter 76 . 6/1/2005
Okay I'm a sucker for long, well thought out stories, but this is getting ridiculous. Aside from the very short action scene in this chapter, when was the last time you wrote a good fight scene? Don't get me wrong, I'm really enjoying this story, but there needs to be more action. Anyway, I'm done complaining, later.
W.D. Guy chapter 76 . 6/1/2005
Finally, was down for days! I was wondering when they'd get it back up. And the first thing I noticed was your story. Coincidence? :)

More ppl! Oh well, the more the merrier huh. Falcon needs the control over his legendary form. If he doesn't get it, that might be a problem when CK shows up with his little army. Makes sense that Goku and Vegeta are trying to adjust their bodies to the power of SSJ4. Them remembering how to do it will be a great asset.

Well, I must be off. Till Sunday then :)

WeirdDutchGuy
Story Weaver1 chapter 75 . 6/1/2005
I like how you handled the Bra/Vega thing. The ending was really funny. I liked the rest of the gift thing too.
Story Weaver1 chapter 74 . 6/1/2005
The BraFalcon was really cute, as was Jay's part. I also liked how you protrayed Goku and Vegta. Bulma installing a stop in the GR sounds just like her.
BballAnimeLover89 chapter 75 . 5/29/2005
What a cute, fluffy chapter! *smiles* Normally I hate chapters like those but this one wuz one of a kind! SO happy that Trunks and Goten are gonna be Super Saiyan 2's! HOPEFULLY even Super Saiyan 3's! UPDATE SOON!
Holly chapter 75 . 5/29/2005
Aw! Cute! You know I used to have a bunny or at least my sister did. That is until she through it in the air claming that she was trying to make it fly. What's wrong with Broly he doesn't seem to be in a good mood? We don't get to see as much Pan and Trunks stuff anymore. And what happened to the pan? Great chapter and don't forget to update soon.
Lord of Saiyans chapter 75 . 5/29/2005
Another excedllent chapter. I like rhat everyone is going to be at there best now. Chaos Kai is gonna have a lot to deal with. On that note, when is Chaos Kai coming in? anyway, i can wait till wednesday
ghostshock00 chapter 74 . 5/27/2005
i just read chapter 74, and i still can't believe how talented you are at this fanfic stuff. i am, like, so jealous. you so rock, dude.

love, the fuzzy ghost shocker
ghostshock00 chapter 72 . 5/27/2005
topic: chapter 71

i loved how you put this fanfic together. keep up the good work dude
ghostshock00 chapter 70 . 5/27/2005
dude...

you space so space friggin space ROCK!

i can't get enough of your stories, dude!

the world of fanfiction would suffer greatly if you were to somehow meet an untimely demise. so please, do not die. not until you finish this fanfic, please.

buh bye
Lobsstaceyters chapter 74 . 5/27/2005
Nice chapter! I liked the action/romance in the chapter... In fact, the entire story is very well done with the combination of those two elements. You do a very good job at that! gOOD luck on the next chapter!
BballAnimeLover89 chapter 74 . 5/26/2005
Good fighting chapter w/ the saiyans! Now let's see the half saiyans train! Hopefully Trunks and Goten will be able to reach Super Saiyan 3!

Can't wait for the next chapter! UPDATE SOON!
TysonGranger chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
I like the way the story is progressing thus far, and can't wait for the final showdown! There is one thing that is KILLING me though... As the biggest Goten and Gohan fan you'll ever find, I hate what you're doin to them, and all of the series characters in general. I know Falcon's the hero, but the Sons (and Vegeta)...the heroes of DBZ...are completely useless except for being beat on while they wait for Falcon. Gohan's Mystic power was superior to SSJ3, but he's an easy out in every single fight. Why is that?

Also, I've been reading on for 70 some chapters and Goten still hasn't found a girl. I thought Jay would have been perfect, but then that didn't work out because of Rhuzeb (not a fan of OC/OC pairings, so slight bias on my part there). I'm praying over here that you'll do Goten justice, because believe it or not, he's a Son and a Super Saiyan too.

Overall, I love this story, and I plan on sticking around until the end. I suppose I'm just making my pitch to see a few things I'd like in it. I'm sure you will do them all justice in the end. Thanks for writing this for fans like myself, and keep it up!
1,163 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »