Reviews for Legends Never Die
Story Weaver1 chapter 73 . 5/26/2005
I liked allthe JayRezub fluff. Although I do feel sorry for Goten. The part with Goku and Broly was really funny.
tillallareone chapter 74 . 5/26/2005
Another set of great chapters.
pyrosean chapter 74 . 5/25/2005
dude i love the long chapters

continue please

and soon
Blood-In-The-Stars chapter 74 . 5/25/2005
great job update soon!
Holly chapter 74 . 5/25/2005
Here we go with another fighting scene. Do you ever get tired of writing those? I know I love reading them. The chapter is good but it's too short. I'm just glad that you're updating. Well, update soon.
donkeykong27 chapter 74 . 5/25/2005
Nice chapter, once again. At first i thought Ruzeb would have some sort of special transformation, but then i remembered he's just a regular saiyan too, even if he has as much experience as Falcon. I'm even beginning to like the romance now, though i'll admit i've still been particularly fond of the Jay/Rhuzeb romance, i think they have a sweet relationship. Well, good job and update soon!

Cheers!
darksupersayian chapter 74 . 5/25/2005
Good chapter. I'm glad that Goku and Vegeta can go Super Saiyan 4. But i'm kinda curious about why Goku couldn't before. You might consider an explaination on how he might have lost his tail or something. But of course it's up to you. Anyway keep up the good work.
Eien-Kiseki chapter 74 . 5/25/2005
Cool! Finally! But in the anime, there's a level 5 as well. Like in level 5, when a sayian transforms their hair goes to the length of level 3, but its kinda whitish-blue color. They have fur too, its like the fur in level 4 but its whitish-blue as well. I saw a pic of Goku in level 5 and GOSh he looks his age (as in 60 -70 years old) Its so weird, he actually looks old when transformed into level 5... Well anyways. Good chapter! Looking forward to the next chappy! Ya go!
Eien-Kiseki chapter 73 . 5/25/2005
Yea! I love this chapter! Keep it as Rhuzeb/Jay, i don't really like Jay/Goten for some odd reason. Lol, i know the reason why i don't like Goten, its cuz he's so un-son-like-looking. I mean, when he was little, he looked exactly like Goku! I loved that! But then he had to go and grow up and his cool hair style changed, now i hate his hair style and thats why i dont like Jay and Goten. I just don't think Goten fit! &_& Good chapter! Keep it up! _
Terra Fire chapter 73 . 5/23/2005
I really like this chapter. Don't take this the wrong way, but I really didn't like Jay and Goten together. Don't know why, but they don't seem to fit together. You know who I think would be great for Goten, some outgoing sexy woman who tries to hit on him first. For some reason I don't think I can see him with a 'nice' girl. Though this is just my opinion. This is your story, you chose to do what ever you want with it. It doesn't matter what you do with this fic, I'll still read it. This is one of my favorite stories and I'm glad that I read it from the very beginning.

Anyway, back to the chapter. I really liked the romance; bitter-sweat. I also like Falcon and Jay's reaction to Rhuzeb, it was very fitting. Though, there was one thing that got to me, the last few lines sounded like it was for shadowing something bad. It makes it seem like there's going to be more complications with Falcon and Bra's relationship later on.

Well, enough of my rambling (and my analyzing, does it annoy you when I analyze your story? I hope not, sorry if it does). Can't wait for the next chapter.

;}

~VGT~
Nesterzarsus chapter 73 . 5/23/2005
dude I can't wait for the next chapter hopefully we will see super sayian 4 gogeta. Or maybe falcon and Rhuzeb will fuse that would be cool.
donkeykong27 chapter 73 . 5/23/2005
Hehe. I'm sorry for being harsh last time. I read trough it again, and besides seeing a couple typos, I realized i was somewhat callous. Im really glad you didn't take it harshly, and im not sure, but i think you tool some of the stuff to heart. It really showed. I think this was my favorite chapter since some of the earlier ones, i think in the 40's or something. Heh. This story's geting pretty long isn't it? There was definately a certain charm to this chapter. In fact, i loved every bit of it. Poor, poor Goten, I feel so bad for him. I can't waot to see the next chapter. GREAT job and update soon!

Cheers!
BballAnimeLover89 chapter 73 . 5/23/2005
Poor Goten! *sniff* UPDATE SOON!
Holly chapter 73 . 5/23/2005
So cute! Goten must really be lonely now. I'll cry him a river some time soon. How is it that everyone is coming back? That's so weird. Is Vega going to come back as well? That would be a problem. Anyway, great chapter as usual. This fic just keeps getting better and longer! Wow. Update soon.
lobsstaceyters chapter 73 . 5/22/2005
nice nice nice chapter! Poor Goten, ... I know you have something great planned for Goten... just hope it's what I'm hoping for! Wow, everyone is coming back. I know Falcon likes Bra and everything, but I wonder what's going to happen if uh Vega came back also... well, keep doing great! See you Wednesday!
1,163 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 32 .. Last Next »