Reviews for Legends Never Die
DBGT Goku chapter 72 . 5/18/2005
Oh man, Blue Eye is Rhuzeb. Not looking good for Goten who wants Jay to be his mate. I say that Goten will be damn jealous of Jay's mate for snagging Jay's attention. I hope that Goten doesn't end up with Rhuzeb, he is still not anywhere near Super Saiyan 3 by himself and he is not serious as a fighter unless it comes to protecting Jay. See you on Sunday!
Nesterzarsus chapter 71 . 5/17/2005
okay whenever I read chaps like this i fall apart.

but will this change falcon from a cool colected fighter to someone morelike, dare I say it goku?
Terra Fire chapter 71 . 5/17/2005
*Throws confetti and gives out cookies and cupcakes to eveyone*

All I have to say is that you are great! You always seem to make things fit in the right places. "I love you Bra", I just love that line, he FINALLY said it. I would squeal if I was that kind of girl. I really like the candy hearts idea, it makes it even sapper. And Vegeta's reaction was great, I loved it. Oh, I so want to see how their date goes, I hope we can get some humor (and of course more sappy romance), we haven't seen any of that in a while. We also haven't seen much of the other couples in a while.

I wonder what everyone's reaction to Blue Eye is going to be, and what he has to tell them. I hope they know he's a spy, or at least know he's coming, the earth defenders don't really take surprise encounters too well (at least I think so). I also can't wait for Azure and Falcon's fight. Is it going to be close to home, where Azure and Kilana can meet again? I still have this forbidding feeling that something not so good is going to happen between those two, don't know why though. Also (still jumping around here), I'm really starting to like Jay's character, but she still seems to be stuck on Rhuzeb. I think that it's going to be one hell of an obstacle for Goten.

Anyway, (wow, I really seem to be in a rambling mood, aren't I?) can't wait 'till Wednesday and to see what happens next.

;}

~VGT~
Story Weaver1 chapter 71 . 5/17/2005
Aw, there's more fluff here then usual. Jay makes a good point.
Li Rai chapter 71 . 5/17/2005
Yeah! That was sweet with the candy hearts. can't wait till the next chapter.
StarmanWaitingInTheSky chapter 71 . 5/16/2005
YES! It's about time! I loved this chapter and I can't wait for the next one!
W.D. Guy chapter 71 . 5/16/2005
So it finally happened, hurray! W00t, no fights! There's a first. And Azure is going to attack. He doesn't know Kilana is at CC, does he?

Guess we'll find out who Blue Eye is pretty soon, huh? Though I have an idea who it is. Pretty sure actually.

Wednesdays AND sundays? As in, twice a week? ... that is a lot of updates. But I'm not going to complain about that :)

WeirdDutchGuy
BballAnimeLover89 chapter 71 . 5/15/2005
*squeals* YAH! FALCON AND BULLA ARE FINALLY TOGETHER! *crying from happiness* After a long 71 chapters!, they're finally together! *squeals again* That wuz an AMAZING CHAPTER! The love scene between Bulla and Falcon wuz VERY VERY realistic! LOVED IT! CAN'T WAIT FOR WED.'S UPDATE! UPDATE SOON!

P.S. SO HAPPY YOU CAN UPDATE WEDNESDAY'S AND SUNDAY'S NOW!
Sweety chapter 71 . 5/15/2005
This chapter is the cutest! One thing surprised me though, no fighting scene. That's a first. You still did a great job. You said you'd update on Wed and Sun so does that mean you'll be doing it more often? I sure hope so. Really love your fic and update soon.
Eien-Kiseki chapter 71 . 5/15/2005
Aw! Finally! Falcon and Bra finally got together! Ya! I love it! _
kaizer chapter 71 . 5/15/2005
nice suspense up to the luv between Falcon n Bra, keep it up , peace.
Herbert Atkins chapter 70 . 5/14/2005
this goddam story is getting to drawn out and its getting boring. u need to hurry up and get to the point because its getting sour.
Story Weaver1 chapter 70 . 5/9/2005
I hope Rhuzeb comes into the story. SO Talon is just as strong as A True Legendary Super Sayian?
mysticalwaves chapter 70 . 5/9/2005
love the story i hope that you can continue ur story _
Fiby chapter 70 . 5/9/2005
Too short. The other chapters were much much much longer. You never get tired of fighting scenes do you? Well it does make more fun. Update soon.
1,163 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 34 .. Last Next »