Reviews for Legends Never Die
duckmasta2020 chapter 70 . 5/9/2005
if u dont update i will get my ducks to gut u open strangle u with ur own intestines and then eat u...NOT! roflmao that would be bad cause then id never get to find out what happens! keep up the good work or else i will farce the piggy pill down ur throat and yell oiggy for all eternity or until the universe is no more even if ur dead by then
BballAnimeLover89 chapter 70 . 5/9/2005
YAH! More action next chapter! UPDATE SOON!

P.S. I decided to change my reviewer name from plain, boring "Erica" to "BballAnimeLover89". It sounds cooler. *smiles*
Story Weaver1 chapter 69 . 5/9/2005
LOL! Poor Broly, the whole mall scene was great. oh, looks like Flacon's finally getting his emotional conspitation. Pretty good fluff.
W.D. Guy chapter 70 . 5/9/2005
Nice flashback. No really, very nice. Hope you put some more in it, it helps to form a picture of Falcon's past. Every bit of the puzzle helps :)

He's not really denying his feeling towards Bra anymore, but he doesn't really want to be attracted to her. It's like he doesn't know what to think of it. I wish he'd make up his mind really.

Chaos Kai has something planned, and it seems Youkai knows. I wonder why he doesn't want Talon and the others to know. While on the subject, I'm curious to the extend of Talon's power after his meditation. And I was right, the Blue Eyes character did come to report about the Fallen Legion.

WeirdDutchGuy
Li Rai chapter 70 . 5/8/2005
very interesting. can't wait till the next chapter.
Nesterzarsus chapter 70 . 5/8/2005
whoa i diddn't think chaos kai was that powerfull
donkeykong27 chapter 70 . 5/8/2005
Nice chapter! I definately loved the beginning. It was a bit messy (no offense) because you had to keep refering to them as shorter/taller one, but it was much better than the slightly tedious summarizing that usually takes place in your intros. I'm really curious about that smirk at the end. One can only wonder what it means, unless that one is you of course. Anyway, great work and update soon!

Cheers!
Terra Fire chapter 70 . 5/8/2005
I always knew there was something wrong with that wench, Youkai. I wonder what her and Chaos Kai has in mind? Falcon's still in denial, I see? Damnit, why doesn't he get over it already? Him and Bra have to be together. Though, he is making a LOT of progress thus far. I have a feeling that once they get together, something bad's going to happen. I also like the flash backs, because we get to see a bit more detail of Falcon and Jay's past. Though, I am a bit interested in what this 'Blue Eyes' has to say. Must be something good of you're keeping us in suspense like this.

Anyway, 'til next chapter.

;}

~VGT~
Lord of Saiyans chapter 69 . 5/8/2005
great chapter but what happened to what "blue eye" was going to report?
Sukimayo chapter 69 . 5/7/2005
Great story! I'm impressed with how many chapters u have out and how long they are! I really enjoy reading this story and I cant wait for the next update and the Sequal to ur YYH Story!
stacey chapter 69 . 5/7/2005
hahah arcade! lol, this chapter was good..lol for some reason the author alert didn't send me an email so i missed this chapter! well kl cya
Li Rai chapter 69 . 5/4/2005
Funny! I never would have thought to have the saiyans play DDR.
jay chapter 69 . 5/4/2005
i know you want to have a long story an all but i'm starting to lose interest... theres just not enough action, you add a new situation and then take forever to get to an action scene and when is chaos going to make his day view. other then that the story is good... more action, more action, more action
Holly chapter 69 . 5/3/2005
You must really like fighting scenes, cause boy are there a lot of them. How do you do it? This is the best DBZ fic I've ever read and I say this with honesty. It's action, adventure, romance even comedy all in one. Talk about full service. Well I didn't send reviews for the other chapters, I wanted to read all of it before I made any comments. THIS ROCKS MY SOCKS! Please update ASAP.
Terra Fire chapter 69 . 5/2/2005
You have just made a lot of people happy, my friend. This is the moment a lot of us has been waiting for, I know I have. Falcon actually kissed Bra! I had to read that part over again at least three times to make sure that I was actually reading what it said. And if you were wondering, it wasn't rushed at all-we've waited 68 chapters as it is-besides that though, I like how this chapter came about. It sort of tied up loose ends, and started new ones. I have a feeling that the chapters hereafter will be a bit more intense (and that's to say something, thus far, this story on a whole has been intense). I really like how Falcon is so protective over Jay, perhaps now he'll be a bit protective over Bra too. Though, I am wondering about Jay and Goten. As of yet, I don't think that I can picture them together (but that's just me), maybe it's because that we really haven't seen much of Jay's character to judge her yet.

Well, anyway (*looks up*), yep this review seems to be getting long. But then again, it just wouldn't be me if I didn't ramble pointlessly, right?

;}