Reviews for Legends Never Die
Sephiroth owns u all chapter 41 . 9/21/2010
Awesome Story Please Continue
Kamiko Kiyo chapter 52 . 6/23/2010
Um, I believe that in the series Vegeta and Bulma never got legally married (most likely due to Vegeta being Vegeta and finding marriage too 'human' or 'pointless' to him and never agreeing to it) so the whole 'divorce' threat by Bulma in this chapter null and viod. I'm just pointing it out because you seem to like to keep your story very closely similar to the whoe series original nature and all of the original facts the same or very accurate. Then again you seem to have displayed your extensive and very detailed knowledge of all db, dbz and dbgt series, which I partially noted by the piggy pills I forgot about fron db (which was WAY funny and ingenious by the way, not to mention lol!), so maybe you did that on purpose just for the sake humor. Anyway, like you said it's your story so you can do whatever the hell you want with it and I am enjoying it very much *looks over at review count*, heh, heh, just like about 1,000 or so others I guess. Thanks for giving a realistic, creative and well supported reason for the whole frying pan deal which is just like your story, creative and more realistic than most, and I hope to see an update. Gambate!
Kaiba1288 chapter 88 . 2/24/2010
This is an awesome story you are a very good writer,

Good luck with this & any others you may write.

Looking forward to reading the rest of the story.

Peace & Jah Bless

Kaiba1288
Infamous Storm chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Are you still around, this is a good story, and I hate to see it unfinished.
An old Fan chapter 88 . 4/20/2009
Haha, I just saw one of my old review comment things from like two years ago. Just thought it was funny...lol God I loved this story...
An Old fan chapter 88 . 4/20/2009
Hey man, I dont even know if you'll see this. I remember reading this story so many years ago...It seems like it was a lifetime ago. This was the greatest thing on this site. Really gave me something to look forward too every Sunday and Wednesday...Haha I dont really know why I'm saying this, I know you've heard people say it all the time. But really, this story was, and definitely still is, incredible. I wish you'd continue it...or at least give us all a message in an update or something? I know a lot of us here would love it.

But yea man, great story. Oh, btw, I always wanted to say. You know Xbox Live? I made my gamertag ShadowReaper428, cuz at the time, your story was all I could think of. So yea, I always remember it everytime I sign on Xbox. Haha I suppose I'm done here..peace out dude. Amazing story, Loved it, Hope you continue )
james chapter 88 . 11/7/2008
could you please update this is hte best story i have ever read i cant wait till you review
james chapter 88 . 10/14/2008
this is the absolute best story i have ever read could you please update soon
Silver Valentine chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
dear my friend royal devil i wou;d like to start out by saying you are an excellant writer and that legends never die is a masterpiece but its time to finish it since its stoped at chapter 88 i have reread it six times to make sure i remember the entire story please for the the love of "insert diety here" finish the story man.

you loyal reader silver
j chapter 88 . 8/3/2008
hey man this is a great story please dont give up on it. ill be back revewing from time to time at least update your home page so i know you got this. dont give up on this story its great
Vegeta's baby sister chapter 88 . 6/20/2008
OMG! i cant believe i have read it all and there is no more out yet, when will there be another update. I randomly found this fic and thought it was worth a read, and so for the past 2 weeks it has consumed all my free time in reading it. I loved every moment and want to know wat happens.

I love all your own characters, especially Falcon, he is an amazing character. You are very talented and discriptive in your writing, never forgetting any of the characters that you have created.

And i would like to say one other thing, to all those people who thought the humour in this fic was "pointless", i personally believe the humour was great, very funny and witty, things like the fight sequences were very long (although i will say the best i have read) the so called "pointless" humour helped break it up and i wouldnt want it removed for anything.

Think thats all i want to say, oh one more thing...

GREAT FIC! :D

Chan (aka VBS)
I don't see why you care chapter 88 . 1/12/2008
Please update, this damn story has captivated me. You also might want to check your spelling, peace.
Jess Maximoff chapter 88 . 11/15/2007
Great and long story.
silvervman chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
Such a good story. I remember reading it every sunday after your updates. Your updating was like clockwork. Hopefully you finish up the story. I've been waiting almost 3 years for the ending.
Lord of Saiyans chapter 88 . 5/10/2007
OMG man, i just read all the stuff in ur profile and now i cant wait until u finally update again! its gonna be so great i can already feel it!
1,163 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »