Reviews for Legends Never Die
SSJ inc chapter 88 . 1/30/2006
Dude great job updating, this chap was definetly really cool the whole marron brolly bit was freakin funny.

Hope u can update as soon as possible i'm really lookin forward to it.
Story Weaver1 chapter 88 . 1/30/2006
The parts with all the pairings were really cute. I especially enjoyed The BrolyMaron parts and the five minute thing.
Terra Fire chapter 88 . 1/30/2006
Well, I see you've made a comeback, great job! Though, I do understand what you're saying about being interested in something to write about. That what fanfiction's all about, you have to be interested. Anyway, I have to make this a quick review. So I hope that you can update soon, I would really like to know what happends next.

;}

~VGT~
Blusher chapter 88 . 1/28/2006
Man i was about to start cussing. u sure know how to make us wait
Jolly Rancher chapter 88 . 1/27/2006
Great story, but damn it, I hate cliffhangers!

Oh, can you send me the lemon?
kyle free chapter 88 . 1/27/2006
ho my fucking god... YOU UPDATED!

I LOVE YOU!(not in that kinda way PEVERTS!)

AND BY THE WAY CAN U SEND ME THE LEMON?

hm..k?
some drunk guy chapter 88 . 1/25/2006
Great chapter... man imagine my surprise checking my email to see u updated.

i hope to see another chapter next week.

If u still can, send me the lemon. thx
Amy Shay- Beloved Hawk chapter 88 . 1/23/2006
Holly chapter 88 . 1/23/2006
Not too shabby. Well, I'm glad you decided to continue the fic. Update soon.
StarmanWaitingInTheSky chapter 88 . 1/23/2006
Yay! You updated! I loved the chapter! Can't wait for the next one.

Do you plan on writing a Marron/Broly lemon chapter? If so, I'd like to read it.
UPDATE chapter 88 . 1/23/2006
CAN U PLEASE SEND ME THE LEMON! BTW luving the story!Please dont keep us in suspense any longer, update needed! )
Amy Shay- Beloved Hawk chapter 87 . 1/22/2006
I'm going to cry ~sniffle~ You haven't updated sence October. Why? I mean, is it family problems or school or is it just the fact that your not intrested in the story anymore... I love this story, the chapters are always long, the plot is awsome and you portray the charactors so well, the ones you create and the original ones as well. You write so well, you -up to a few mounths ago- always updated on a regular bases, and when you can't you tell us, which, in my books, makes you one of the best writers I've read under. What I'm trying to say here, is, well, uhm, can you please give some sort of sign of what's going on. You have so many faithful fans out here on fanfiction that it's quite awful. We sit and want and we get nothing...~sigh~ Well there's nothing more I can say, I love this story and I really don't want to lose hope in it.

Love & Peace ~.~... hopefully not the last.
whoever chapter 55 . 1/19/2006
hey, great story so far, really enjoying it, please dont let it be a dub and stop updating. you have talent keep up the good work
Shadow Emporess chapter 87 . 1/17/2006
This story is totaly awsome and I really love it! my friend and i have read all you have so far and think it's great. i personally think that falcon is the smexiest I've ever heard of! Please continue to write and update as often as posible also if there is a case where as you need to add another character or just want to add one for the heck of it you can use mine! If you're intrested let me know! I don't have any stories as of yet but I can get you the info!

another day another planet to cause chaos on

- Shadow Emporess A.K.A Son Kyamitzu
NCS Prince chapter 87 . 1/15/2006
Excellent story man, definatly my favorite fanfic. But I gotta say, it's been awhile since an update.
1,163 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »